- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships By 12/17
There are no customer reviews for this product
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
- Flip the switch on the ultimate undercarriage illumination system with Vision X Rock and Clearance Lights
- Universally designed so you can create a custom lighting layout on your chassis
- Comes with eight light pods packed with 15 powerful LEDs for maximum ground coverage and up to 50,000 hours of duty
- Switch between solid beams and a range of strobe patterns
- Integrated microphone syncs the strobes to the beat of your music
- Waterproof design for lasting durability on the swampiest trails
- Work your lights through the in-cab control box or the remote control with a 1,000 ft range
- Pick from an assortment of electrifying colors
- Comes with everything you need to install, connect and power your lights
- Vision X Rock and Clearance Lights are backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Seeing where you're going is important, but so is knowing where you are. When you're tackling treacherous terrain at night, you need to keep a close eye on those boulders you're crawling over to avoid chewing up your rocker panels or puncturing your oil pan. For total undercarriage illumination, deck out your off-roader with Vision X Rock and Clearance Lights.
The heart and soul of your Vision X Rock and Clearance Lights are the ingenious light pods. Each pod is packed with 15 ultra-bright LEDs, and your kit comes with eight pods—that's 120 dazzling bulbs blanketing the road underfoot. And, you run all of the lights right from your cockpit using either the included control panel or the remote control.
Best of all, they double as both rock lights and strobe lights. Turn them on solid when you're spotting rocks or set them to flashing patterns to turn the desert into a disco. The control box even has a built-in microphone, syncing your lights to beat of your music.
The underbelly of your rig is a harsh place to live, so Vision X builds your Rock and Clearance Lights for maximum durability. Not only are the pods fully weatherproofed, but each bulb is tough enough to last up to 50,000 hours without burning out. And, it's backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
Vision X Rock and Clearance Lights Customer Reviews
6 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Corinne G (SHOW LOW, AZ) Reviewed for a 2001 Toyota 4Runner — Jan 24, 2014 12:11 AM
This system is very cool. It took a little time but was relatively easy to wire them up under the car. For hard wiring the unit, I cut the cord to the cigarette lighter power cord and in the positive wire I spliced an inline auto fuse and wired it to the battery and then grounded the negative. I will buy some velcro and use that instead of the double sided tape provided.I got the blue ones and it lights up the undercarriage well. The strobe and other effects are really fun to play with.
Reviewed by Kenneth P (BAKERSFIELD, CA) — Sep 21, 2013 8:46 AM
Have received the Vision X Rock lights and so far seem to be exactly what I wanted. I have yet to install them, but seem to look like it is going to be a fairly easy installation. I have seen them on anyother Jeep and liked them that is why I ordered them!! Only gave it a 4 star rating only because I haven't installed them yet!!
Reviewed by michael m (orange, TX) Reviewed for a 2007 Ford F-150 — Jan 25, 2013 9:43 AM
These lights are bright and really stand and fun but the only problem i have had is that some of the leds are out on the fixture it self and waiting to hear back from the manufacturer and they not the easiest to install a good amout of work but the lights are great and thinking about another set depending on whats going to be done with the ones that arnt working