- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Electrify the look of your ride’s rear end with a Spyder LED Third Brake Light
- Custom made for a direct replacement fit—no drilling, cutting or re-wiring needed
- Spyder LED Third Brake Lights come in a range of color options (depending on your vehicle)
- Weather sealed to block out moisture
- Spyder lights are not DOT-approved, but are DOT-compliant
- Your Spyder LED Third Brake Lights are covered by a limited 1-year warranty
Sick of the sad look of your stock lights? The easiest, most effective upgrade you can make is ditching your factory 3rd brake light and bolting on a swank Spyder LED Third Brake Light. Designed to catch the eye of everyone you motor past, your Spyder LED Brake Light adds a subtle touch of fiery sophistication to the rear of your ride.
Along with its hot looks, your Spyder LED Third Brake Light is tailor made for a flawless fit on your vehicle. Installation is a snap—just take off your stock light, plug in your new Spyder 3rd Brake Light, and you're done. There's no drilling, cutting or wire splicing required!
Best of all, Spyder Third Brake Lights come in a range of colors to suit your individual tastes. Each light is weather sealed to block against moisture Plus, Spyder backs your new 3rd brake light with a 1-year limited warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: This product can expose you to Chromium (Hexavalent compunds), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. (For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Spyder LED Third Brake Lights Customer Reviews
93 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Jeffery R L (Muskegon, MI) Reviewed for a 1999 Dodge Ram — Jun 19, 2019 2:45 AM
Fit my truck good. Sealed up great no leaks (checked). No wiring direct fit. Works great no issues staying on. Color goes nice with truck paint. I have Spyder tail lights. So go together. Seal, wire hareness & looked good quality.
Reviewed by Steven S (Mesa, AZ) Reviewed for a 2006 Chevy Colorado — Apr 10, 2019 8:20 PM
Reviewed by Chase G (Whiteman Air Force b, MO) Reviewed for a 2014 Dodge Ram — Mar 15, 2019 6:26 AM