- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Bring more attention and stopping power to your ride with Rampage Tailgate LED Light Bars
- Heavy-gauge wiring with plug-in, flat-four hitch connector easily attaches into existing trailer hitch—includes fuse protection
- Long-lasting Superbrite LED bulbs offer brighter and faster lighting response
- Your Rampage Tailgate LED Light Bars are injection molded and waterproof
- Rubber end seals are bonded with silicone to keep the elements out
- Equipped with high-quality SMT technology circuit board
- Easily mounts to your vehicle with 3M adhesive foam tape—no drilling necessary
- Choose from two different styles and two separate sizes with multiple functions
- Rampage backs your Tailgate LED Light Bars with a 1-year warranty
When lead-footed drivers need an extra dose of caution in their face, send them a solid message from your ride's rear end with Rampage Tailgate LED Light Bars.
Stepping on the brakes delivers a highly visible cue that you're stopping. Signaled lane changes are seen with more clarity via the blinker.
Rampage Tailgate LED Light Bars are made with heavy-gauge wiring and simply attach to your vehicle's backend through a plug-in, flat-four hitch connector. Complete with Superbrite LED bulbs and a superb SMT technology circuit board for rapid lighting response. These light bars are waterproof and stick on securely with 3M tape—no drilling required.
What's more, your Rampage Tailgate LED Light Bars are available in 49" or 60" lengths to ensure the right fit for your vehicle. Backed by a 1-year warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Rampage Tailgate LED Light Bars Customer Reviews
544 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Gwendolyn N (Savannah, GA) Reviewed for a 2014 Toyota Tundra — Mar 18, 2019 11:30 AM
Reviewed by Matthew E (COLORADO SPRINGS, CO) — Mar 11, 2019 8:24 PM
The adhesive strip is "ok" but could be better. Isn't bad for the price and looks good. Will probably cut the wires and splice into the main harness. The 4prong connector stays good, and there's no complaint about it other than I'll hard wire it so that the wires aren't showing. Anyone could easily install this though. For the price and quality, I would get it again. If they could flash in sequence I think would be a pretty decent upgrade though.
Reviewed by Jordan M (RENO, NV) Reviewed for a 2019 Chevy Silverado — Mar 05, 2019 1:58 PM
Reviewed by Perry R (HOUSTON, TX) Reviewed for a 2017 Ford F-150 — Feb 25, 2019 5:57 AM
The replacement because the previous rampage tailgate LED light bar lasted 2 years. For the price not an issue. Installation is slightly complicated had to be hard wired. Knowing something about wiring will be a plus.