- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Bring more attention and stopping power to your ride with Rampage Tailgate LED Light Bars
- Heavy-gauge wiring with plug-in, flat-four hitch connector easily attaches into existing trailer hitch—includes fuse protection
- Long-lasting Superbrite LED bulbs offer brighter and faster lighting response
- Your Rampage Tailgate LED Light Bars are injection molded and waterproof
- Rubber end seals are bonded with silicone to keep the elements out
- Equipped with high-quality SMT technology circuit board
- Easily mounts to your vehicle with 3M adhesive foam tape—no drilling necessary
- Choose from two different styles and two separate sizes with multiple functions
- Rampage backs your Tailgate LED Light Bars with a 1-year warranty
When lead-footed drivers need an extra dose of caution in their face, send them a solid message from your ride's rear end with Rampage Tailgate LED Light Bars.
Stepping on the brakes delivers a highly visible cue that you're stopping. Signaled lane changes are seen with more clarity via the blinker.
Rampage Tailgate LED Light Bars are made with heavy-gauge wiring and simply attach to your vehicle's backend through a plug-in, flat-four hitch connector. Complete with Superbrite LED bulbs and a superb SMT technology circuit board for rapid lighting response. These light bars are waterproof and stick on securely with 3M tape—no drilling required.
What's more, your Rampage Tailgate LED Light Bars are available in 49" or 60" lengths to ensure the right fit for your vehicle. Backed by a 1-year warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Rampage Tailgate LED Light Bars Customer Reviews
549 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Kevin E (VERMILION, OH) Reviewed for a 2017 Ford F-150 — Apr 23, 2020 8:49 PM
Reviewed by James B (VIENNA, WV) Reviewed for a 2015 Chevy Silverado — Apr 15, 2020 6:25 PM
This is one of the best, my wife ordered me one for Christmas and not sure where it came from but it lasted about a month and the lights started burning out. I had ordered one in the past for my GMC truck and had it for 2 years with no burnouts or trouble. This is a great product and built durable to last
Reviewed by Adam W (GRASS VALLEY, CA) Reviewed for a 2017 Ford F-150 — Mar 13, 2020 8:48 AM
I like the product but there are 2 issues I have with it, 1) The brake lights are no more powerful than the running lights and 2) The wiring harness needs to be hardwired in, my truck computer thinks the light bar is a trailer.
Reviewed by Butch M O (Saint George, UT) Reviewed for a 2019 Toyota Tundra — Feb 04, 2020 8:18 PM
great product. hook up by hard wiring. took some time but managed to complete under truck. only issue with it on my 2019 tundra was limited space on bottom of tail gate and it covers the hole that spare tire rod fits in to lower spare tire in case of a flat. I installed four wheel tire mount in bed afterwords.