Guaranteed Lowest Price
Putco Silver-Lux LED Headlight Conversion Kit - 3000H3
- Part Size: Bulb size: H3
- Style: Without Anti-Flicker Harness
- Part #: 3000H3
- Product Info
- Customer Reviews
- Manufacturer Info
- Return Information
- Cast a brighter light on the road ahead with a Putco Silver-Lux LED Headlight Conversion Kit
- Philips Lumileds with a 4,000 lumens output rating on dual filament high-beam operation
- Clockable collar enables you to adjust the high-powered beam to the precise angle you desire
- LEDs stay cool during use thanks to Putco’s patented, 100% copper-weave cloth heat-sink
- Includes a smaller and fully-enclosed driver and harness assembly
- Anti-flicker/smoothing harness comes with most kits (not included with H16)
- Choose from Silver Lux, Silver Lux Pro and Silver Lux Pro Zero Headlights for your conversion kit
- Manufactured with pride in the U.S.A
- Your Putco Silver Lux LED Headlights are sold in pairs and covered by a 2-year warranty
Anything from a crevice to a mule deer crossing can turn your nighttime cruise into a roadside crash. When the moon – or your foggy factory headlights – won’t do the trick, make the exchange for the blazing brightness of a Putco Silver-Lux LED Conversion Kit.
What separates these replacement lights from the low-visibility pack are Philips Lumileds with an enhanced lumen output rating of 4,000 on dual filament high-beam operation and 6500k on the Kelvin scale. Smaller and less compact than competing models, these bulbs also run cooler during use, thanks to a patented, innovative 100% copper-weave cloth heat-sink. You can choose from Silver Lux, Silver Lux Pro or Silver Lux Pro Zero as your preferred headlight for this conversion kit.
The Putco Silver Lux LED Conversion Kit also sports a clockable collar, which allows you to cast your beams at precise angles for a safer turn behind the wheel. Your long-lasting, bright-casting Putco Silver Lux LED Headlight Conversion is sold in pairs and comes with a 2-year warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)