Guaranteed Lowest Price
- Product Info
- Customer Reviews
- Manufacturer Info
- Return Information
- Your Smittybilt Street Light Bar is a tough platform for mounting up to four auxiliary lights
- Custom designed for a perfect fit on your front end
- Smittybilt Street Light Bars work with lights up to 9” in diameter
- Wrought from sturdy 1.5” steel tubing
- Your truck light bar is finished with a weather-resistant black powder coating
- Minor drilling required for a vibration resistant fit
- 5-year warranty
When you're out in uncharted territory, you can't rely on street lights to illuminate your path. In the battle against the darkness, your rig needs to be equipped with an auxiliary lights arsenal. The Smittybilt Street Light Bar creates the perfect platform for arming your off-road warrior with a cache of lights.
The days of driving by Braille after dusk are over. Your Smittybilt Street Light Bar has room to carry up to four 9" diameter lights, so you can pack along enough candlepower to turn night into day. From long-range driving lights to foul-weather fog lights, your off road light bar can hold it all. What's more, the rugged 1.5" steel tubing construction is tough enough to withstand the harshest conditions out on the trail.
You won't have to dust off your TIG welder to install your Smittybilt Street Light Bar. Unlike universal truck light bars, your Smittybilt Street Bar is custom designed to fit your rig. And, you get a vibration resistant mount with only minor drilling required. For added durability against corrosion, your Smittybilt Street Bar Light Bar is finished with a thick black powder coating. And, it's backed by a 5-year warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)