- We work hard to deliver you the lowest prices up-front, everyday.
- We'll beat any price - online or offline.
- We put 1-year price protection in your pocket.
Guaranteed Lowest Price
Spyder LED Tail Lights OEM Tail Lights - - Driver's Side - ALT-JH-BLAC10-OE-L
- Part #: ALT-JH-BLAC10-OE-L
- Product Info
- Customer Reviews
- Manufacturer Info
- Return Information
- Illuminate your ride’s backside with an eye-catching set of Spyder LED Tail Lights
- Custom built to directly replace your stock tail lights—no cutting, splicing or soldering required (for most vehicles)
- Spyder LED Tail Lights come in a range of colors and styles depending on your vehicle
- Spyder LED lights provide a sharper, more focused light pattern and illuminate quicker than incandescent bulbs to make you easier to see at night
- Spyder Tail Lights are compliant with all federal and DOT regulations, satisfy FMVSS code no. 108 and are ISO-9000 and ISO-9002 certified, unless otherwise noted
- Your Spyder LED Tail Lights are covered by a limited 1-year warranty.
Sick of blending in with the highway herd? Capture the attention of everyone you blast past by bolting on a fiery pair of Spyder LED Tail Lights. Unlike incandescent tail lights, Spyder Tail Lights are constructed with an intricate pattern of super-bright LED's blazing boldly as you rocket down the roadway.
Along with their one-of-a-kind look, your Spyder LED Tail Lights are custom made to directly replace your stock tail lights; no cutting, splicing or soldering required (for most models).
Best of all, Spyder LED Tail Lights come in a range of styles and colors to choose from. Whether you like the clean look of clear lenses or the sleek style of dark reflectors, you're sure to find a set of Spyder Tail Lights that excites your eyeballs. 1-year limited warranty.
- Bulbs are included only with select Spyder part numbers. If yours do not come with new bulbs, please reuse the bulbs from your original tail lights.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: This product can expose you to Chromium (Hexavalent compunds), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. (For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov)