Guaranteed Lowest Price
Spyder Fog Lights LED Fog Lights Kit - FL-LED-DRAM02-C
- Variant Group: LED Fog Lights Kit
- Color: Clear
- Part #: FL-LED-DRAM02-C
- Product Info
- Customer Reviews
- Manufacturer Info
- Return Information
- Deck out your daily driver with factory style lights at a fraction of the price with Spyder Fog Lights
- All Spyder Fog Lights are completely custom built for a seamless fit
- Perfect for replacing broken stock fog lights or adding new fog lights
- Sculpted into radical styles for a unique front-end appearance
- Most Spyder Fog Lights come complete with a wiring harness, mounting hardware and an in-cab switch—if your vehicle is already equipped with factory fog lights, no new harness, hardware or switch is needed
- Weather sealed to block out moisture
- Spyder lights are not DOT-approved, but are DOT-compliant
- Your Spyder Fog Lights are covered by a limited 1-Year warranty.
Trying to install universal fog lights is a lot like trying to cram a square light into a round hole—it just doesn't work out very well. Instead of fighting with one-size-fits-few fog lights, step up to a set of Spyder Fog Lights. They're completely custom made for a perfect fit on your ride.
Whether your stock fog lights are busted or you simply didn't spend the crazy cash on the dealership option, Spyder Fog Lights fit like a factory-installed light but for a fraction of the price. And, Spyder Fog Lights are built for razor-sharp looks that far outshine those bland OEM lamps. More than just a pretty face, these are fully functional fog lights designed to cut through pea-soup driving conditions for safer travels.
Installing your Spyder Fog Lights is a cinch. They come complete with mounting hardware, wiring harness and an in-cab switch. What's more, Spyder backs your new lights limited 1-Year warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: This product can expose you to Chromium (Hexavalent compunds), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. (For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov)