Guaranteed Lowest Price
Putco Plasma LED Bulbs - 247440R-360
We apologize for the inconvenience.
- Part #: 247440R-360
- Includes two light bulbs per pack
- Product Info
- Customer Reviews
- Manufacturer Info
- Return Information
- Modernize your ride’s lighting with Putco Plasma LED Bulbs
- Plugs right into your factory lighting fixtures for an easy install with no modding needed
- Perfect for replacing taillights, brake lights, side markers, turn signals, reverse lights, map lights and more
- Built using Putco’s new Flat LED Technology
- Sips energy and lasts over 50,000 hours
- Housed inside a CNC-cut billet aluminum post for enhanced durability
- Optic lenses keep your LEDs covered and protected
- Available in a range of colors depending on the bulb size
- Your Putco Plasma LED Bulbs come with a 1-year warranty
There are a lot of reasons to make the switch to LED lights: lower power consumption, brighter output, longer lifespan. But, there's one glaring obstacle holding most people back: the hassle of retrofitting the fixtures. Now, you can upgrade to advanced LEDs without making a single modification with plug-and-play Putco Plasma LED Bulbs. They fit right in place of your factory bulbs, replacing that dull incandescent glow with an intense LED burn.
Engineered with Putco's cutting-edge Flat LED Technology, Plasma LED Lights are the brightest bulbs available and run for over 50,000 hours. The draw only minimal power, so they don't drain energy from your critical electrical systems. And, their CNC-carved billet aluminum housing adds an extra degree of durability to go the distance.
From turn signals and side markers to brake lights and map lights, Plasma LEDs work with just about any light fixture on your ride. Plus, they come in your choice of colors depending on the bulb size: fierce red, golden amber or icy white. And, Putco backs your Plasma LED Bulbs with a 1-year warranty.
- Each package ordered will contain two bulbs
- LED Load Resistors may be needed for select vehicles (sold separately)
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)