- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Swap out your dull stock lighting with Anzo LED Replacement Headlights
- 7” round bolt-in LED replacement headlight
- Self-contained assembly with clear lens LEDs and chrome housing
- Composite housing features an innovative reflector design
- Choose between a black or chrome Anzo accent
- Wired for easy hookup to switches or existing wiring
- Includes H4-to-H13 adapter for JK Jeep fitment
- LED Replacement Headlights are sold in pairs
- Your Anzo LED Replacement Headlights are backed by a 1-year warranty
Swap out your dim stock lighting with Anzo LED Replacement Headlights for a dramatic improvement in both performance and visibility. Upgrading to the modern technology of LED-powered headlights ensures you see everything ahead—down even the darkest paths.
The self-contained assembly with clear lens LEDs and chrome housing is designed for a direct-fit replacement on any 7” round set-up. With an innovative reflector design, Anzo 7 inch LED Headlights deliver a crisp, wide beam of light that mimics natural daylight.
Each Anzo 7" LED Headlight is wired for easy hookup to switches or existing wiring and also includes an H4-to-H13 adapter for JK Jeep fitment. These Anzo Jeep LED Headlights are sold in pairs and come with either a black or chrome Anzo accent across the center. Your Anzo LED Replacement Headlights are backed by a 1-year warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: This product can expose you to Di-n-butyl Phthalate, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. (For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Anzo LED Replacement Headlights Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Andrew M (Los Angeles, CA) Reviewed for a 1974 Porsche 914 — Jul 19, 2016 2:27 PM
I took a shot because the GE Nighthawk, Sylvania, KC, and others were substantially more expensive. I checked (headlight revolution) reviews on youtube who said these are the same as United Pacific 31400 (had a decent review) Installed easily-no clearance issues in the popups on my 914. Some experience flicker with LED conversions, these flicker a little now and then at idle but it is not too noticeable. Brighter than HIDs on my other car. Wide spread and reasonable cutoff. Very satisfied.