- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Easily light-up the look of your ride with Anzo USA Euro Tail Lights
- Customized to fit your vehicle perfectly
- Completely street-legal-DOT compliant to FMVSS No. 108
- OEM style weather-tight connections
- Manufactured in a ISO 9000 and QS 9000 certified factory
- Easy installation-simply plug-in and go, your lights install in less than 30 minutes in most cases
- Engineered using CAD/CAM equipment
- Some tail lights include bulbs—select your light to verify
- Backed by a 1-year unlimited warranty
Electrify your style with the pure power of Anzo USA Euro Tail Lights. These sleek lights are packed full of the Euro/Altezza design you need to step-up your look and trick-out your ride's style.
Anzo USA uses the latest in CAD/CAM equipment to engineer your lights to exacting specifications. Their designs are precision-manufactured to fit your vehicle with a seamless look that installs in less than 30 minutes on most vehicles. OEM-style, weather-tight connections ensure that you can depend on your Anzo USA lights to stand up to the demands of rain and humidity.
Whether you're replacing faded and cracked tail lights or infusing your ride with a dose of pure style, Anzo USA Tail Lights pack the custom style you demand. Plus, they're completely street legal with DOT approval and FMVSS No. 108 compliance. Add in the unlimited 1-year warranty and you can't go wrong with the looks and strength of Anzo USA Tail Lights.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: This product can expose you to Di-n-butyl Phthalate, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. (For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Anzo USA Euro Tail Lights Customer Reviews
99 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Darrell T (JACKSONVILLE, FL) Reviewed for a 2004 Ford F-350 — Aug 07, 2018 8:40 AM
Reviewed by Ricardo F A (HOMESTEAD, FL) Reviewed for a 2004 Chevy Suburban — Aug 22, 2017 1:36 PM
Reviewed by Ernest E (Marion, AR) Reviewed for a 1998 Ford Ranger — Aug 22, 2017 11:45 AM
Reviewed by Ty B (Ripon, CA) Reviewed for a 1996 Ford F-250 — Mar 30, 2017 7:16 PM
Super easy to put in. They look super clean and I didn't have to change a single thing to put these bad boys on. Would definitely recommend these to anyone looking for a good looking and durable tail light