- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Anzo USA LED Tail Lights are a direct-fit replacement for your dull factory bulbs
- Anzo Tail Lights are custom-designed specifically for your make and model
- DOT-compliant to FMVSS no. 108
- LEDs are created using the latest CAD/CAM equipment
- Stand up to rain, humidity and other harsh weather conditions
- Last up to 10 times longer than traditional lights
- LEDs light up faster and emit minimal heat
- Bulbs included with some tail lights (select your light to verify)
- Easy installation in less than 30 minutes (for most vehicles)
- Your Anzo USA LED Tail Lights are covered by a 1-year unlimited warranty
Illuminate your way with the eye-catching style of Anzo USA LED Tail Lights. Custom-crafted specifically for your vehicle, these Anzo LED Tail Lights are a direct-fit replacement for your outdated stock set-up. Anzo USA uses state-of-the-art CAD (computer-aided design) and CAM (computer-aided manufacturing) equipment to produce some of the best-looking tail lights in the industry.
These Anzo Tail Lights go beyond just adding stylish good looks to your ride. These high-quality LEDs shine brighter, react faster and are more durable than conventional tail lights. Anzo USA ensures that each LED Tail Light is up to par with three-dimensional testing to withstand rain, humidity and other hazardous weather conditions. Best of all, these LED Tail Lights last up to 10 times longer than traditional factory bulbs.
Switch out those dull, stock lights for Anzo USA LEDs, and enjoy quick and easy installation — it takes less than 30 minutes for most vehicles. Anzo USA LED Tail Lights are DOT compliant to FMVSS (Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard) no. 108, which regulates all automotive lighting, reflective and signaling devices in the U.S. Because these LEDs are made to DOT specifications, rest assured that you won’t get pulled over for your sharp-looking tail lights. Be aware, however, that these lights will not work if your factory bulbs are incandescent. All Anzo USA LED Tail Lights are backed by an unlimited 1-year warranty.
- Anzo USA LED Trail Lights won’t work if factory bulbs are incandescent
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: This product can expose you to Di-n-butyl Phthalate, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. (For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Anzo USA LED Tail Lights Customer Reviews
229 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Barry S (Cedar Creek, TX) Reviewed for a 2011 Chevy Silverado — Mar 31, 2020 9:37 AM
had purchased other brand of lights and not the best to install and after installed they did not work so purchased these and plug and play one hour time and they look fantastic
Reviewed by Jerald J (Buna, TX) Reviewed for a 2005 Dodge Ram — May 23, 2019 2:45 PM
First pair had a wiring defect after some phone time and I had to pay shipping (you would think with a defect they would have paid the $37 shipping fee as for being sorry for the inconvenience) got them exchanged for another pair. Over all the lights good great very pleased.