- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Illuminate the road ahead with an Aries Double-Row LED Light Bar
- Comes in a rust-free, aluminum housing and a Lexan lens that withstands cracks
- Built with grade-A, Cree LED chips
- Sealed against moisture and humidity with waterproof and dustproof ratings of IP68 and IP69K
- Coated in UV-resistant and mar-resistant finish to avoid scratches and other damage
- 50” light bar can be mounted on headache rack, roof light mounting bracket or other accessory
- Provides 96% reflector efficiency, thanks to advanced optics system that reduces light waste
- Dual oversized heat sinks maintain low running temperatures
- Lights average a five-year lifespan if used continuously
- Operates in temperatures from -40°F to 145°F, withstanding harsh conditions
- Strong, waterproof wiring harness allows a reliable connection
- Comes with stainless steel screws and pivoting bracket for custom angling
- Your Aries Double-Row Light Bar is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty and a 3-year finish warranty
Discover new terrain without fear – an Aries Double-Row Light Bar keeps your thrill alive and your path bright with grade-A, Cree-LED chips. Mountable on your roof or other vehicle accessories, this 50” light bar provides 96% reflector efficiency by keeping light waste to a minimum with an advanced optics system.
Dual and oversized heat sinks maintain low running temperatures. Operating at extreme temperatures from -40°F to 145°F to withstand any adverse condition, these light bars offer more than 50,000 hours of continuous use.
Boasting waterproof and dustproof ratings of IP68 and IP69K, your Aries Double-Row LED Bar brings with it stainless steel screws and a pivoting bracket for custom angling, as well as a Limited Lifetime Warranty and a 3-year finish warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING:This product can expose you to chemicals including Di(2-ethylhexyl) phthalate, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, and Di-n-butyl phthalate, which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.