- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Illuminate the road ahead with an Aries Double-Row LED Light Bar
- Comes in a rust-free, aluminum housing and a Lexan lens that withstands cracks
- Built with grade-A, Cree LED chips
- Sealed against moisture and humidity with waterproof and dustproof ratings of IP68 and IP69K
- Coated in UV-resistant and mar-resistant finish to avoid scratches and other damage
- 50” light bar can be mounted on headache rack, roof light mounting bracket or other accessory
- Provides 96% reflector efficiency, thanks to advanced optics system that reduces light waste
- Dual oversized heat sinks maintain low running temperatures
- Lights average a five-year lifespan if used continuously
- Operates in temperatures from -40°F to 145°F, withstanding harsh conditions
- Strong, waterproof wiring harness allows a reliable connection
- Comes with stainless steel screws and pivoting bracket for custom angling
- Your Aries Double-Row Light Bar is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty and a 3-year finish warranty
Discover new terrain without fear – an Aries Double-Row Light Bar keeps your thrill alive and your path bright with grade-A, Cree-LED chips. Mountable on your roof or other vehicle accessories, this 50” light bar provides 96% reflector efficiency by keeping light waste to a minimum with an advanced optics system.
Dual and oversized heat sinks maintain low running temperatures. Operating at extreme temperatures from -40°F to 145°F to withstand any adverse condition, these light bars offer more than 50,000 hours of continuous use.
Boasting waterproof and dustproof ratings of IP68 and IP69K, your Aries Double-Row LED Bar brings with it stainless steel screws and a pivoting bracket for custom angling, as well as a Limited Lifetime Warranty and a 3-year finish warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING:This product can expose you to chemicals including Di(2-ethylhexyl) phthalate, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, and Di-n-butyl phthalate, which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.