- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Provide the ultimate protection for your tail lights, while adding a rugged look to your vehicle, with a Black Horse Tail Light Guard
- Features a rust-free and corrosion-resistant sturdy steel construction
- Custom-made for a precise, direct-fit replacement
- Bolt-on installation – no welding or drilling necessary
- Simply attaches to your existing mounting holes
- Black Horse Taillight Guards are sold in pairs
- Stainless steel Black Horse Tail Light Guards are backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty, black powder coated guards carry a 3-year warranty
Give your tail lights the best possible protection and add a rugged look to your vehicle with a custom-made Black Horse Rear Light Guard. Featuring a rust-free and corrosion-resistant steel construction, these top-notch replacements use bolt-on installation and simply attach to your existing mounting holes. Sold in pairs. Limited Lifetime or 3-year warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: This product can expose you to DEHP, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. (For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Black Horse Off Road Tail Light Guards Customer Reviews
12 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Thomas W (AUSTIN, TX) Reviewed for a 2001 Chevy Tahoe — Dec 18, 2018 8:22 PM
The Black Horse guards are outstanding. I was just hoping the bars wouldn't be thin. I got more than I bargained for. I have an '01 Tahoe, and I couldn't find any good pictures of what they looked like on the truck. The frame that borders the outside of the guard is thick. Very Thick! The horizontal bars inside the border are of perfect dimensions. So, you can see the lights without any problems and the guards really stand out. It makes the back of the truck look really heavy. 19/20!