- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Provide the ultimate protection for your tail lights, while adding a rugged look to your vehicle, with a Black Horse Tail Light Guard
- Features a rust-free and corrosion-resistant sturdy steel construction
- Custom-made for a precise, direct-fit replacement
- Bolt-on installation – no welding or drilling necessary
- Simply attaches to your existing mounting holes
- Black Horse Taillight Guards are sold in pairs
- Stainless steel Black Horse Tail Light Guards are backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty, black powder coated guards carry a 3-year warranty
Give your tail lights the best possible protection and add a rugged look to your vehicle with a custom-made Black Horse Rear Light Guard. Featuring a rust-free and corrosion-resistant steel construction, these top-notch replacements use bolt-on installation and simply attach to your existing mounting holes. Sold in pairs. Limited Lifetime or 3-year warranty.
Black Horse Off Road Tail Light Guards Customer Reviews
8 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Daniel M (Lake Charles, LA) Reviewed for a 2009 Hummer H2 — Feb 25, 2018 6:41 PM
The tail light guards fit perfectly on my Hummer. And the price, you could not beat it. Polished guards are shiny and look like the originals.
Reviewed by robert l (SHERIDAN, AR) Reviewed for a 2013 Nissan Frontier — Nov 04, 2017 10:16 AM
Everything went well. Looks,easy to attach,and not take long in installing.
Reviewed by Christopher C (DAWSONVILLE, GA) Reviewed for a 2010 Chevy Silverado — Jul 11, 2017 4:15 AM
I didn't rate these higher because they are not completely identical. The left side is a bit different than the right. The difference is enough for me to tell, but in passing I don't think it is as noticeable. Overall, these are a great product and they compliment my grill guard.