- Light up your truck or SUV with the CARR Deluxe Rota Light Bar
- Available in chrome stainless steel or durable black-coated aluminized steel
- Mounts an array of off-road lights up on your ride’s roof with ease
- Center bar rotates down when lights are not in use or low clearance is needed
- Sturdy, steel tube construction
- Available your choice of stylish finishes
- Easy, no-drill installation
- Your CARR Deluxe Rota Light Bar is backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Though you want to show them off, having your off road lights riding on the roof puts ‘em in danger when the trail gets tight—not to mention the gas-guzzling wind drag. So, clamp your candlepower to the CARR Deluxe Rota Light Bar and rotate it up when you need the light—twist it down when you don't.
The CARR light bar features a rotating center bar that turns your lights down when not in use. This cuts wind drag while commuting and drops roof height when you're off roading. Crafted from steel tubing with a rugged black powder coat, the CARR bar is super strong and looks great on your rig.
Featuring a bolt-on installation, the Deluxe Rota Bar requires no drilling or modifications. It simply mounts right to your vehicle's roof channel or doorframe. And best yet, CARR backs your Deluxe Rota Light Bar with a deluxe Lifetime Warranty.
CARR Deluxe Rota Light Bar Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by angie s (EL PASO, TX) Reviewed for a 2012 GMC Sierra — Aug 23, 2013 6:30 PM
Couldn't be happier. The only thing that does not come with the rota light bar and SHOULD is the gutterless mounting bracket. After that, and a youtube video, it was a breeze to install.
Ships Between 8/20 - 8/22
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product