- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
There are no customer reviews for this product
- The Hella Light Grille fits over any Rallye 4000 Series Lamp in seconds
- Heavy-duty plastic construction stands-up to the worst on or off-road debris, protecting your valuable lamps
- The Light Grille adds a rugged, mean look to the face of your Hella Rallye 4000 Series Lamps
- Black finish works great with any vehicle color
- Your lamps can be used with the Grille left in place
- Hella Light Grilles are sold individually
- 1-year warranty
Save the face of your Hella 4000 Series Lamps from incoming debris and rocks with a protective grille cover. Crafted from heavy-duty plastic, the Hella Light Grille spares your lights the pain of expensive cracks and chips in the lens. And, the protective grille adds a mean streak look fitting of your off-road ride.
Beyond great protection, the Hella Rallye 4000 Series Protective Light Grille can stay on your lamps at all times without detracting from light performance. Plus, the universal black finish goes well with any vehicle. Don't let stones or other tire-tossed tyrants wreck your lamps-grille `em instead! 1-year warranty.
Hella Light Grille - Rallye 4000 Series Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Anita B (Tickfaw, LA) — Sep 10, 2011 7:43 AM
The ligh covers look good and fit well. However, for the price, I expected something a little more heavy-duty. I was limited on what was available for these lights, and this was the best looking product available. Time will tell if they hold up or not.
Reviewed by robert o (Saint Louis, MO) Reviewed for a 1999 Chevy Suburban — Jan 04, 2010 9:44 PM
I ordered the Grilles, Wiring Harness, and a pair of Hella 4000 lights, all supposedly in stock. Got the grilles and the Harness, but no lights. After 10 days I called AA and was told the Hella factory was closed for Christmas till Jan4, which is understandable. Now I hear they are delayed till Jan 20. THAT SUCKS! Bad info on the website. I'd call them in the future and make sure of info before I order again.