- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 12/14 - 12/18
There are no customer reviews for this product
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
- Trick out your go-anywhere rig with the power-packed Hella Micro 70 LED Kit
- Each lamp is equipped with four daylight-balanced (6500K) LED bulbs for brilliant short-range illumination
- Constructed from die-cast aluminum housings with integrated cooling ribs
- Draws a mere 15W of power while pumping out up to 670 lumens of light
- Rugged enough to survive the bumpiest, nastiest driving conditions
- Built-in protection against voltage fluctuations, reverse battery and over voltage
- Loaded with everything you need for a simple setup (PDF)
- Your Hella Micro 70 LED Kit is backed by a 1-year warranty
First, there was the camp fire. Then came the incandescent light bulb. These days, LED bulbs are the kings of candlepower, and Hella has harnessed this advanced technology and packed it into the toughest pair of off-road lights around: the Hella Micro 70 LED Kit. Engineered for bright bursts of short-range illumination, they're the perfect driving lights for intrepid trailblazers who refuse to quit rock crawling just because the sun goes down.
What the Hella Micro 70 LED Lamps lack in range they make up for in longevity. Unlike old-school halogen bulbs, LEDs can withstand the harshest driving conditions without busting a filament. Whether you're barreling over craggy paths or blasting over washboard trails, these lights survive the gnarliest terrain. They're also packed into die-cast aluminum housings that are both water and dust proof. Plus, Hella engineers ‘em to sip a mere 15W of juice, so you can run them along with your winch without zapping your battery out in the bush.
Everything you need to set up your Hella Micro 70 Kit is included. Along with two Micro 70 LED lamps with bulbs, you also get a wiring harness, relay and detailed mounting instructions. And, they're backed by a 1-year warranty.