- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 12/17 - 12/19
There are no customer reviews for this product
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
- Drive safer during the stormiest weather with the Hella Micro DE Fog Light Kit
- Generates blazing beams to slice through the soupiest conditions like a hot spoon through icy gazpacho
- Cutting-edge Diaxial Ellipsoid (DE) technology delivers powerful beams in a space-saving package
- Compact enough to mount easily in tight locations
- Built with a sturdy magnesium housing and reflector
- Mounts both upright and pendant style
- Comes with everything you need for a fuss-free setup and easy installation (PDF)
- Your Hella DE Fog Light Kit is backed by a 1-year warranty
Unless you're a mad butcher roaming the streets of Victorian-era London on the prowl for prey, fog is not your friend. That soupy mist might add ambiance to landscape photos, but it turns your morning commute, evening trip or weekend off-road romp into a hair-raising experience. You can't control the weather, but you can beat it at its own game by riding with the Hella Micro DE Fog Light Kit.
No matter how socked it gets, your powerful Hella Micro DE Fog Lights have the candlepower to slice through the gloom and guide you to your destination. Thanks to their advanced Diaxial Ellipsoid (DE) technology, they focus light with greater precision in a smaller space—which is just a fancy-schmancy way of saying that these Hella Fog Lights pump out blinding beams while remaining incredibly compact.
Rugged enough to survive harsh roadway conditions, Hella Micro DE Lamps are built from sturdy magnesium for years of dependable service. Plus, this complete kit comes with everything you need to mount, wire and use your Hella Micro DE Lights: two Hella Micro lights, two 55W H3 halogen bulbs, a wiring harness, a relay, an in-cab switch, hardware and detailed installation instructions. Hella even includes a 1-year warranty.
Hella Micro DE Fog Light Kit Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by mark h (Mead, WA) Reviewed for a 2013 Ford Edge — Jan 04, 2016 9:04 PM