- We work hard to deliver you the lowest prices up-front, everyday.
- We'll beat any price - online or offline.
- We put 1-year price protection in your pocket.
Guaranteed Lowest Price
Hella Rallye 4000 Compact LED Light
- Product Info
- Customer Reviews
- Manufacturer Info
- Return Information
- Ramp up your off-road lighting performance with a Hella Rallye 4000 Compact LED Light
- Packed with a pair of LEDs that produce 1500 lumens of brilliant, white light
- An innovative double reflector delivers a uniform beam pattern for enhanced visibility
- Works best when mounted lower—ideal for bumpers, grille guards and light bars
- Dust and waterproof construction to survive the worst conditions
- Full-metal housing unit and UV-resistant polycarbonate lens for protection
- Draws just 11 watts of power and integrates into 9 – 32V DC systems
- Built-in cooling ribs help keep your Rallye 4000 LED Light running cool
- Each Hella LED Rallye 4000 comes complete with a white stone shield for protection during the day
- Rallye 4000 Compact LED Lights are sold individually and mount securely with an adjustable stainless steel bracket
- Your Hella Rallye 4000 Compact LED Light includes a 2-year warranty on defects
Unknown trails are fraught with unknown dangers, and they’re hard to spot after the sun goes down. Deep ruts, blind boulders and fallen branches can turn your nighttime drive into a disaster if you’re relying on high beams alone. Rev up your visibility with a Rallye 4000 Compact LED Light. Though smaller than their full-sized Rallye 4000 counterpart, they’re the perfect size to mount down low on your bumper, grille guard or light bar.
Cutting-edge Hella Rallye 4000 LED lamps are packed with a pair of LEDs focused by a double reflector, delivering 1500 lumens of bright white, even beams for exceptional illumination. And you don’t have to worry about overheating—they’re equipped with cooling ribs to keep temperatures in check.
No matter how wild the drive, your Hella Rally 4000 LED Driving Light is up for the challenge. Its full-metal housing and UV-resistant polycarbonate lens survive harsh conditions. Plus, they’re dust and waterproof to withstand dry deserts and soggy mountain passes. Your Hella Rallye 4000 Off Road LED Lights include a 2-year warranty on defects.