How to Replace a Tail Light Bulb
Follow these steps for an easy tail light replacement process.
- Find a path to the back of the tail light housing.
- Every vehicle’s different. Yours will either use screws to hold the light in from the outside, or a panel inside the vehicle will cover the back of the tail light.
- Remove any bolts or fasteners in your way.
- Once you see the back of the tail light, unplug the harness and remove the hold-down screws.
- With everything out in the open, you’re free to swap the bad bulb for a good one. Or, bolt-in a snazzy new set of LED tail lights.