- What Do You Drive?
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- IPCW LED Tail Lights provide your ride with cutting-edge lighting style
- IPCW Tail Lights are custom-crafted specifically for your vehicle
- Available in a variety of custom colors to create a unique look
- Tail lights are topped by durable, clear housings that allow maximum brightness
- Sealed tight with gaskets to prevent internal moisture
- Vented to avoid high-heat damage
- Easy, no-drill installation in less than 30 minutes per pair
- LED Tail Lights are DOT-approved and fully street-legal
- Your IPCW LED Tail Lights are covered by a 6-month warranty against defects
Deck-out your ride’s rear-end with IPCW LED Tail Lights and enjoy cutting-edge lighting style that lasts for the long haul. Perfect for upgrading your lighting set-up or replacing damaged or dull factory lights, these custom-fit IPCW Tail Lights take your vehicle from stock to stellar with one quick fix.
Your new IPCW LED Tail Light is available in several different colors, so you can easily achieve the look your ride deserves. No matter which color you choose, each tail light comes topped with durable, clear housings that ensure maximum brightness. IPCW Tail Lights are vented to prevent high-heat damage and are sealed tight with gaskets to avoid internal moisture from building up.
Installation is quick and hassle-free when you choose LED Tail Lights from IPCW. They provide a direct-replacement for your factory lights in less than 30 minutes per pair — no cutting or drilling required. And, rest assured that your new LEDs are fully street-legal and DOT-approved. IPCW LED Tail Lights come backed by a 6-month warranty against defects.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details