- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Attack the trails in the dead of night with KC HiLites Apollo Pro Off-Road Lights
- Built to last from high-strength Polymax with built-in stone guards
- Comes in your choice of light diameters
- 5” Apollo Pro Lights feature 55W halogens while the 6” models are armed with 100W bulbs
- Computer-designed polished reflectors and optical quality glass lenses work together to collect and focus each beam for maximum impact
- Spot, Driving and Fog beam patterns available
- 2-axis mounting brackets make aiming easy
- Sold separately or in 2-light pair packs that include a pre-terminated relay wiring harness with waterproof connectors
- Made in the USA
- KC HiLites Apollo Pro Off-Road Lights are covered by a 23-Year Warranty
Your off-roader faces a lot of enemies out on the trail. Kicked-up rocks, low-hanging branches and scuffles with shrubs can bash, bang and butcher your mud bogger—especially its vulnerable lights. Strength is essential for survival, and HC Apollo Pro Series Lights are up to the challenge.
From their USA-made Polymax housing to their integrated stone guards, KC Apollo Pro Lights are built to take a beating and keep on shining. But burly backbone isn't the only trick up these all-terrain lights' sleeves. They come in your choice of a 5" diameter with a 55W halogen bulb or an oversized 6" size armed with a 100W bulb. Computer-designed polished reflectors and optical quality glass lenses complete the design, ensuring optimal light throw for invaluable visibility.
With KC Apollo Pro, you're in control of the beam pattern. Pick between Spot, Driving or Fog options for long-range, wide-angle or foul-weather firepower. Fine-tuning their aim is a cinch, thanks to their 2-axis mounting bracket. Plus, they're available as individual lights or in pair packs, which come complete with a pre-terminated relay wiring harness. Last but not least, the KC HiLites 6 Apollo Pro Series is backed by a 12-year warranty.
KC HiLites Apollo Pro Off-Road Lights Customer Reviews
12 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Bryan W (RALEIGH, NC) — Apr 24, 2020 2:05 AM
I love the lights just not the fob beam pattern. I have had the spread pattern before and like them much better. The spread pattern is much brighter and you can see farther down the road. Overall I would buy the Spread beam pattern and not the fog beam pattern but I do love the Apollo Pro Lights from KC and I would recommend them to anybody.
Reviewed by Sheron D (WAXHAW, NC) Reviewed for a 2001 Jeep Grand Cherokee — Apr 07, 2020 8:27 AM
Reviewed by HOWARD B (COOS BAY, OR) Reviewed for a 2014 Dodge Ram — Apr 01, 2019 8:14 PM