- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships By 11/13
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Blaze down the darkest trails with powerful, affordable KC HiLites C-Series LED Light Bars
- Available in an array of lengths for up to 21,160 lumens
- Equipped with advanced 3W CREE XB-D-R3 LED bulbs flashing 6000k color-balanced light
- Designed with both Spot and Spread beam patterns for up-close and long-range illumination
- Good for at least 50,000 hours of adventuring
- Built from extruded aluminum that’s dust, moisture and shock proof
- Runs cool with integrated turbine air-cooled fins and onboard thermal management systems
- Comes complete with die-cast mounting brackets and a wiring harness
- KC HiLites C-Series LED Light Bars are covered by a 23-Year Warranty
Lift kits will get you over towering rock formations, and winches will pull your 4x4 free from tight spots. But if you want to survive a trek into the outback, you have to see where you're going—especially when the sun goes down. For high-performance illumination without the high price, equip your off-roader with KC HiLites C Series LED Bars.
As advanced as the Rubicon is rough, the KC HiLites C Series Light Bar line is packed with cutting-edge 3W CREE LEDs rated to run for 50,000 hours. They're available in a range of lengths, from the 4200-lumen 10" bar all the way up to the 21,160-lumen 50" behemoth. And each option comes equipped with both wide-angle Spread and narrow Spot beam patterns to see what's up close and what's down range.
You don't have to hold back when you're rolling with a KC HiLites LED Light Bar. They're built to take a beating from extruded aluminum that's sealed to IP67 dust and moisture standards. Integrated turbine air-cooled fins and onboard thermal management systems protect against overheating on the trail. Plus, every KC C Series LED Bar comes complete with die-cast mounting brackets, a wiring harness and a 23-Year Warranty.
- For Off-Road Use Only
KC HiLites C-Series LED Light Bars Customer Reviews
9 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Pedro E (Saint George, UT) Reviewed for a 2014 GMC Sierra — Mar 27, 2017 12:40 PM
Reviewed by tom w (WAUSAUKEE, WI) Reviewed for a 2001 Ford F-350 — Dec 08, 2016 3:13 AM
I sent back 2 different light bars to Superbrightled lights.com, they were just a terrible product. I found out about anything auto, awesome, this KC lights are awesome, I bought 6 of them, wish I could have got the last 3 of them, but not available.
Reviewed by Marcus C (Concord, NH) Reviewed for a 2015 Chevy Silverado — Dec 06, 2016 9:24 PM
Absolutely amazing products. 10 inch light bar for the front of my new 1 ton dump truck and 2 rear LED flood lights for plowing. Both work absolutely amazing and are perfect for lighting up everything around the vehicle.
Reviewed by Scott B (Sterling Hts, MI) Reviewed for a 2014 Ford F-150 — Mar 22, 2016 8:56 PM
Overall a great light for the money, it is almost value priced when you catch them on sale. But, I have had three and they all have a rattle for some reason when they shake and that bothers me. Luckily it is mounted outside, so I don't have to listen to it. Just shake it right out of the box and you will hear it.