- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships By 1/17
There are no customer reviews for this product
- For dazzling illumination and a petite footprint, upgrade your off-roader with KC HiLites C-Series LED Light Cubes
- These pint-sized 3” LED Cubes fit easily into tight spaces
- Powered by four 16W LED bulbs pumping out 1600 lumens
- Rated to run for 30,000 hours
- Rugged die-cast aluminum housing that’s sealed for serious dust and moisture protection
- Comes in your choice of Spot or Driving beam patterns
- Stays cool with integrated thermal management systems
- Unaffected by RFI/EMC interference
- Includes pre-terminated wiring and mounting hardware
- Designed for off-road use only
- Your KC HiLites C-SERIES LED Light Cubes are covered by a 23-Year Warranty
Solving a Rubik's Cube takes a lot of brain power. But ramping up your off-roader's candlepower is a no brainer: you just need KC HiLites C Series LED Cubes. Small enough to mount anywhere and rugged enough to travel everywhere, these 3" lights boost your 4x4's visibility without overpowering your appearance.
Whether you're making a midnight run down the Rubicon or doing some trail explorations after dusk, KC C Series Cubes pack a serious lighting punch. Each 3" lamp is stuffed with four 16W LED bulbs pumping out 1600 lumens each. The bulbs are rated to run a full 30,000 hours, so you can venture deep into the bush without getting stuck in the dark. Plus, they're available in a long-range Spot or wide-angle Driving beam pattern to throw the light just where you want it.
Durability is at the heart of the design of your KC HiLites LED Cubes. Their die-cast aluminum housing units are IP67 rated—fancy speak for serious protection against dust and moisture. Integrated thermal management systems fight off overheating, and shielding blocks out RFI/EMC interference. Your C-Series Light Cubes come with wiring pigtails, hardware and instructions you need for a DIY install. And since they're built by KC HiLites, they're covered by a 23-Year Warranty.
- Wiring harness included with pair purchase only
KC HiLites C-Series LED Light Cubes Customer Reviews
8 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Blake S (Mukilteo, WA) Reviewed for a 2011 GMC Sierra — Apr 26, 2017 10:41 PM
Reviewed by Mack W (SOUTH HILL, VA) Reviewed for a 1998 Ford F-150 — Sep 27, 2016 7:06 AM
I just installed these lights the other day and wow I can really see great now. They were the easiest install I have ever done on any kind of wiring project, ever! I had KC lights in the past and these are just as good if not better!
Reviewed by Scott B (Chino Valley, AZ) Reviewed for a 2009 Chevy Colorado — Apr 12, 2016 9:43 PM
I have two sets of the KC HiLites C-SERIES LED Light Cubes mounted on the back rack om my Chevy Colorado. My truck's stock reverse lights are weak sauce, so I have one set ff the KC Highlight cubes hooked to my reverse lights. Now I can reverse with confidence out in the desert. I have the other set hooked into my cargo lights. So I have a work light behind my truck and extra back-up light if needed. I like to see, even at night.