- Illuminate the darkest recesses of your ride with KC HiLites Cyclone LED Accessory Lights
- Perfect for dome lights, engine bay lights, rock lights, trailer lights, truck bed lights, emergency repair lights and more
- Ultra-compact 2.2” diameter by .53” thick size makes mounting a cinch
- Its 5W SMD5630 LEDs produce 1100 raw lumens with a 15’ spread
- Rated to run a full 50,000 hours
- Built from die-cast aluminum that’s IP68 rated for full dustproof and waterproof protection
- Available in your choice of colors
- Wires right into your 12V electrical system
- Shielded against RFI/EMC interference
- Installs securely using the included Dzus clip or your own hardware
- KC designs and assembles your Cyclone LED in the USA
- Sold individually
- Your KC HiLites Cyclone LED Accessory Lights are backed by a 23-Year Warranty
A little bit of light goes a long way when you're trying to read maps, wrench on your motor or scale big boulders in the dead of night. Instead of fighting with flashlights, shed light on the situation with KC HiLites Cyclone LED Accessory Lights. Measuring in at a modest 2.2" in diameter and .53" thick, they fit right in inside your cockpit, in your engine compartment, along your undercarriage and anywhere else you need extra illumination.
Powerful and durable, KC HiLites Cyclone LEDs are the perfect companion on all-terrain off-roaders and custom racers alike. Drawing a modest 5W of power, they pump out 1100 raw lumens in your choice of colors, including red Cyclone LED and amber Cyclone LED options. Plus, their die-cast aluminum housing is IP68 sealed, making them both waterproof and dustproof to survive extreme conditions.
Everything you need to integrate your KC Cyclone LED into your ride is included. It comes complete with a Dzus clip for a secure fit and wiring to tap into your 12V electrical system. What's more, each KC Cyclone is designed and assembled in the USA and backed by a 23-Year Warranty.
KC HiLites Cyclone LED Accessory Lights Customer Reviews
7 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Mike H (Parker, CO) Reviewed for a 2014 Jeep Wrangler — Feb 28, 2018 2:27 PM
Purchased 2 of these lights for use under hood of my JK jeep. I ordered a simple wire kit off of Amazon to hook these up to my sPod and picked up some washers and screws at Home Depot. No wiring kit actually needed for sPod if you already have some automotive wire in your tool box. 2 lights is perfect for under hood on the jeep. 1 light would work but 2 is ideal. Solid light that is very durable. I expect to many trouble free years of use.
Reviewed by Ronald S (Bentonville, AR) Reviewed for a 2015 Toyota Tundra — Nov 14, 2017 5:02 AM
I installed 2 of the KC HiLites Cyclone LED Lights under the hood of my 2015 Tundra. Toyota didn't see fit to place any under hood lighting... The lights were easy to install and, wow!, are they ever bright! They don't pull much amperage for all that light either! I hooked them to a marine, waterproof, switch.
Reviewed by Kris W (Griffith, IN) Reviewed for a 2011 Toyota Tacoma — Sep 10, 2014 8:17 PM
Using two of these for engine bay lighting. They are very bright and have a low amp draw. Will be ordering two more for bed lighting. Comparable to Rigid "A" series but at a lower price.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships By 8/17
There are no customer reviews for this product