- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Win the off-roading game by outfitting your rig with KC HiLites Daylighter Lights
- Equipped with 6” round CREE LEDs, which are ideal for foggy, dusty and nighttime driving conditions
- Durable housings safeguard polycarbonate lenses – choose between black-finished or stainless steel
- Flexible base allows for precision spot or spread beam aiming
- Choose between a single-light or two-light system
- Two-light system includes wiring harness, switch and stone guards
- LEDs are powered by KC’s G6 LED optical inserts
- Shock-mounted for security at all times
- Your KC HiLites Daylighter Lights are supported by a 23-year warranty
You can’t always judge a book by its cover, but when it comes to KC HiLites Daylighter Lights, the secret’s in the name. Engineered to light a path through any fogbank, dust cloud or starless night, these top-of-the-line shock-mounting illuminators are a must-have for outdoor and off-road enthusiasts.
Measuring 6” in diameter and round in shape, Daylighters are armed with powerful CREE LEDs, shielded by durable polycarbonate lenses and sealed within stainless steel housings, which are available in either a stylish black or natural finish.
The flexible base allows you to adjust the spot or spread beam pattern at just the right level, and each system comes with a wiring harness, switch and stone guards. Your KC HiLites Daylighter Lights are backed by a 23-year warranty.
KC HiLites Daylighter Off-Road Lights System Customer Reviews
88 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Donald p (PHOENIX, AZ) Reviewed for a 2017 Dodge Ram — Dec 18, 2018 3:13 AM
Reviewed by Nick M (knoxville, TN) Reviewed for a 2008 Dodge Ram — Aug 27, 2015 9:33 PM
Aesthetically pleasin I was quite surprised that the smiley faces are plastic opposed to vinyl covers like that used to be in the old days and they stay on the lights at 80 miles an houyes I would highly recommend these lights
Reviewed by Mike R (Sevierville, TN) Reviewed for a 2005 Cadillac Escalade — Aug 12, 2015 8:22 PM
Light up the night with these 130 watt off road lights. I have a commercial zero turn cub cadet and they do not make lights for my model so i mounted them on my commercial mower and all i can say is, WOW! I can cut my grass at night now and just hope the neighbors do not call the law on me!