- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Boost your light-carrying capacity without welding on extra tabs with KC HiLites Tube Clamp Light Mounting Brackets
- Easy to attach on almost any piece of tubular metal, from bumpers and grille guards to light bars and roof racks
- Pick from a range of sizes to fit tubing from .75” – 3” in diameter
- Comes complete with rubber shims to fine-tune the fitment
- Made from injection-molded, glass-filled nylon composite that’s impact resistant and weatherproof
- Also works as mounts for whip antennae, rear-view mirrors, shovels and Hi-Lift jacks
- Sold individually with all mounting hardware included
- KC HiLites Tube Clamp Light Mounting Brackets are covered by a 23-Year Warranty
If your appetite for illumination is outpacing the places to park your auxiliary lamps, make more room with KC Tube Clamp Light Mounts. These 2-piece clamps come in a range of sizes to fit tubular bumpers, round light bars and roll cages, creating extra points for attaching more lights to your intrepid off-roader.
Rain or shine, your KC Tube Clamp Light Brackets have the backbone to withstand harsh conditions in the badlands. Instead of working with rust-prone steel, KC crafts each Tube Clamp from a nylon composite materials that's injection molded, glass reinforced and impact resistant. They're unfazed by foul weather and rugged enough to survive a romp across the Rubicon.
Lights aren't the only off-road equipment you can mount to your KC HiLites Tube Clamps. Add one to the back of your sand rail to anchor a whip antenna. Park one in your ATV's cockpit to attach a rear-view mirror. Or connect a pair to your roof rack to hold a shovel or Hi-Lift. And no matter what you carry with your KC Tubular Light Mounts, they're backed by a 23-Year Warranty.
KC HiLites Tube Clamp Light Mounting Brackets Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Michael C (NEWBURGH, NY) Reviewed for a 2011 Nissan Frontier — Mar 29, 2016 7:32 AM
Reviewed by David L (Fort Collins, CO) Reviewed for a 2013 GMC Sierra — Sep 10, 2014 7:00 PM