- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Deliver power to your auxiliary lights with the KC HiLites Wiring Harness
- Powers two of nearly any kind of auxiliary automotive light
- Designed to work with 12V lights up to 130 watts each
- Boasts a powerful 40-amp dual output relay
- This KC HiLites harness comes complete with five screws, six wire ties, one wire splice connector and one 30-amp illuminated switch with panel
- Follow the straightforward, step-by-step installation instructions for a stress-free installation
- Your KC HiLites Wiring Harness carries a 23-year warranty
Eliminate the hair pulling, cursing or crying that often comes when wiring a set of auxiliary lights thanks to the KC HiLites Wiring Harness.
This wiring harness is designed to power up to two 12V auxiliary lights with a maximum of 130 watts each. With a powerful 40-amp dual output relay, you're sure to get professional results on your own. Plus, you get easy-to-follow instructions so your lights shine in no time at all—no more all day splicing or crimping projects.
The KC HiLites harness is equipped with everything you need to make two auxiliary lights shine brightly. Complete with five screws, six wire ties, one wire splice connector and a 30-amp illuminated switch with panel. And, your KC HiLites Wiring Harness is backed by an unwavering 23-year warranty.
KC HiLites Wiring Harness Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Andrew F (Lancaster, NY) Reviewed for a 2009 Chevy Silverado — Aug 19, 2012 7:07 PM
Reviewed by fred j (Newfane, VT) Reviewed for a 2006 Jeep Wrangler — Nov 28, 2011 4:11 PM
i like the fact that it is a large gauge wire and really easy to hook up and the fact that i bought a named brand product and actually got a sticker most website that i have been dealing with you don't get stickers anymore and thats a bummer but you guys give stickers vary satisfied a+