- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Add dramatic style and boosted visibility with Oracle Fog Lights
- Custom-made for a seamless fit on your year, make and model
- Cutting-edge LED halos can be seen vividly even in direct sunlight
- Pre-assembled lights directly plug into your factory wiring harness
- Weather-sealed against moisture and condensation damage
- Fog lights are sold in pairs & available in several different styles
- Your Oracle Fog Lights are backed by a Lifetime Warranty
For fog lights that guarantee you’re seen by everyone on the road—invest in one-of-a-kind Oracle Fog Lights. Custom-made specifically for your make and model, these stunning fog lights add serious style points to your ride while boosting your visibility.
Designed for a perfect fit in your factory fog light housings, these eye-catching upgrades feature cutting-edge LED halos that shine vividly bright even in direct sunlight. Pre-assembled to plug directly into your factory wiring harness, each pair of Oracle Fog Lights installs easily so you’re ready to impress in a matter of minutes.
Oracle Foglights are available in several different styles to suit your exterior’s appearance and come backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
- Oracle Fog Lights are not eligible for returns or cancellations
Oracle Fog Lights Customer Reviews
8 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Ken W (Springfield, TN) Reviewed for a 2008 Dodge Charger — Nov 21, 2017 5:18 PM
Reviewed by TRISTAN M (Culver City, CA) Reviewed for a 2007 Ford Mustang — Nov 01, 2017 9:34 PM
Out of the box, the lights look poor. Rough messy glue seals the lens to the housing. The instructions were lacking and contradictory. It says not to hook them up to the parking lights, but online it says that the halos should be connected to the parking lights. I ended up connecting the to the parking lights. If the included a relay I could have powered it differently and used the parking light as a trigger. Overall, great looking led lights. The halogen fogs are typical.
Reviewed by James W (LITTLE ELM, TX) Reviewed for a 2013 Chevy Avalanche — Aug 21, 2017 8:41 AM
While the don't match my halo's on my headlights, they look great, and I ride around in style. I had the local mechanic shop install them, since fog lights on my 2013 Avalanche aren't accessible without a lift of some sort.