- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Add a head-turning upgrade to your front-end with Oracle Headlight Halo Kits
- Cutting-edge halos can be seen vividly in direct sunlight—great for daytime running lights
- Vehicle-specific kits are custom-made for your year, make and model
- Installs seamlessly into your existing OE headlights to preserve your original exterior styling
- Headlight halo kits are sold in pairs and available in several color options
- Your Oracle Headlight Halo Kits are backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Whether you’re just rolling around or pulling into your local car meet, an Oracle Headlight Halo Kit ensures your ride makes a memorable impression. Upgrading your front-end in an array of eye-catching colors, each Oracle Halo Kit is made with a vehicle-specific fit for your exact year, make and model.
Utilizing advanced lighting technology, these Headlight Halo Kits are bright enough to be vividly seen in direct sunlight which makes them perfect for use as daytime running lights. Oracle Halo Kits are designed to install seamlessly into your existing OE head lights to preserve your ride’s original exterior styling. Oracle Headlight Halo Kits are sold in pairs and backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
Oracle Headlight Halo Kits Customer Reviews
7 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by arthur p (MILFORD, CT) Reviewed for a 2000 Jeep Wrangler — Apr 14, 2017 9:38 AM
Installed in less than an hour no need to remove headlight very bright and they look awesome. Most important part my daughter loves them
Reviewed by John L (YATAHEY, NM) Reviewed for a 2006 Dodge Durango — Mar 14, 2017 3:40 PM
Bought the halo rings for an 06 Durango. The rings have 3m tape on the backside, but for my application they were useless. There wasn't a flat surface to mount the rings using the 3m tape. Ended up having to epoxy the the rings to the chrome housing. The rings have a small connector that comes apart near the inline led driver. It was difficult to re-connect the wires outside of the housing because the wire was a bit short where the connectors meet. Overall I am satisfied with the final product.