- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Install Oracle LED Headlight Bulbs and enhance nighttime visibility and overall driver/passenger safety
- 4,000 lumen output creates a clearer, crisper blanket of light wherever you go
- Removable heat-sink puts fitment and clearance issues well behind you
- Heat-sink can be reverse-installed or mounted outside the headlight back-cap
- Philips Luxeon ZES chips offer 150% more brightness while drawing less power
- Smaller, more durable chips dissipate heat better than the competition
- New internal driver components designed by Samsung ensure superior performance
- Your Oracle LED Headlight Bulbs carry a 2-year warranty
Oracle LED Headlight Bulb Conversion Kits make everything easy – from nocturnal navigation to the installation process itself. This is one upgrade you won’t regret making.
Though they draw less power than competing LEDs, Oracle LED Headlight Bulbs generate a bright, clear 4,000-lumen blanket to ensure optimal visibility at all times of night. This 150% increase is all thanks to the addition of Philips Luxeon ZES chips, but that’s not all – these smaller chips also dissipate heat better than other headlights.
Another winning feature is the adaptable heat-sink, which can be unscrewed and reverse-installed or mounted outside the headlight back-cap, eliminating any fitment issues you might otherwise have faced. Featuring all-new internal driver components designed by Samsung, your Oracle LED Headlight Bulbs are supported by a 2-year warranty.
Oracle LED Headlight Bulb Conversion Kit Customer Reviews
14 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Miguel G (Glendale, AZ) Reviewed for a 2016 Toyota Avalon — Apr 24, 2018 10:01 AM
Reviewed by Richard P (Conway, SC) Reviewed for a 2014 Ford F-150 — Apr 12, 2018 5:46 AM
2015 Nissan Versa Note. I would have given 5 stars across the board except for two things. These lights were plug and play, but the instructions were only pictures which made it harder to figure out and I had problems with installing the passenger side light. The other negative, the high beams are just about useless, however, on low beams the lights are great, they are brighter and light up the road better then the origional high beams. I am very pleased with them.
Reviewed by Chuck L (Sewell, NJ) Reviewed for a 2014 GMC Sierra — Mar 06, 2018 9:25 AM
The headlights are very bright, but when ordering i was told that it was a direct replacement and was plug and play for my vehicle. They did not work correctly in my vehicle. Contacted the mfg, and found out that i needed an additional part at additional charge, that was not in stock. So I purchased the part from another vendor just to find out that it was not wired properly. When I finally got the headlight working they are very bright. But It was a real hassle calling all over the place