- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 10/16 - 10/18
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Safely upgrade the look of your lights with Oracle Plasma LED Bulbs
- Delivers a cool white hue with slightly blue tint for an HID-like look
- Makes less than half the heat of halogen bulbs for long-lasting clear lenses
- Easy plug-n-play installation—no need for ballasts, inverters or resistors
- Plasma LED Bulbs are sold in pairs
- Your Oracle Plasma LED Bulbs are backed by a 3-year warranty
Enhance your ride’s light style—without making a single modification—with plug-and-play Oracle Plasma LED Bulbs. Direct-replacements for your hazy factory halogens, these Oracle LEDs safely upgrade your lights without the need for ballasts, inverters or resistors.
Oracle LED Bulbs are not only brighter than your stock set-up, but they deliver a cool white light with a slightly blue hue for that sought after HID appearance. These cutting-edge LEDs are specifically designed to make less than half the heat of standard halogen bulbs for years of clean-lens use. Plasma Oracle LED Lights are sold in a pair and come backed by a 3-year warranty.
- Oracle Plasma LED Bulbs are not recommended for use as headlight bulbs.
- For LED headlight bulbs, please see Oracle Premium LED Headlight Bulb Conversion Kits.
Oracle Plasma LED Bulbs Customer Reviews
7 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Mark F (BAYTOWN, TX) Reviewed for a 2017 Nissan Titan XD — Nov 17, 2017 8:31 PM
Reviewed by Kenneth C (LINDENHURST, NY) Reviewed for a 2008 Dodge Caliber — Nov 01, 2017 8:23 PM
Reviewed by David G (ALVA, OK) Reviewed for a 2013 Dodge Durango — Jan 25, 2016 3:20 AM
These are not worth the money I spent on them. The stock halogen bulbs worked better. They looked good is the only nice thing I can say about them. Don't waste your money buying these. I took them out the following day.
Reviewed by Orlando L (HOLLYWOOD, FL) Reviewed for a 2016 GMC Canyon — Dec 12, 2015 12:57 AM
Nice and bright, looks really good on my 2016 GMC canyon. Only problem was putting them in. The o ring was a little thicker than the one that was on the factory bulb. I tried it without the o ring and it fit perfect. But I didn't want to take a chance of any moisture getting in so I used a Drexel tool and very carefully made the groove where the o ring sits in slightly deeper and a little wider and it was a perfect fit.