- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 10/16 - 10/18
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Exude the right attitude with a PlasmaGlow ThunderGrille LED Grille Kit
- Ultra-thin LED strips are designed to customize your vehicle’s grille
- Flexible strips measure 10” long and are 100% waterproof
- ThunderGrille LEDs are available in multiple colors
- Choose the 2-piece kit for smaller vehicles or 4-piece kit for trucks/SUVs
- Wire them to a 12v power source with the included switch or directly into your running lights
- Each kit includes LED strips, mounting hardware, wiring, switch and detailed instructions
- Your PlasmaGlow ThunderGrille LED Grille Kit includes a 1-year warranty
If you think every inch of your exterior is customized to your style, think again. Equip your front-end façade with the perfect finishing touch—the PlasmaGlow ThunderGrille LED Grille Kit. These flexible 10” LED strips are ultra-thin to fit inside the contours of your vehicle’s grille and come in multiple color options to complete the look.
Choose your PlasmaGlow ThunderGrille in either a 2-piece kit for smaller vehicles or a 4-piece kit for trucks/SUVs, with each kit including LED strips, mounting hardware, wiring, switch and detailed instructions.
The PlasmaGlow ThunderGrille LED Kit boasts simple, 2-wire installation into either the included switch or into your running lights so your LEDs turn on with your vehicle. Your PlasmaGlow Thunder Grille LED Kit includes a 1-year warranty.
PlasmaGlow ThunderGrille LED Grille Kit Customer Reviews
32 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Kaven W (JACKSONVILLE, FL) Reviewed for a 2012 Ford Edge — Mar 12, 2018 8:29 PM
Reviewed by Tyler J (APACHE JUNCTION, AZ) Reviewed for a 2004 Chevy Silverado — Feb 05, 2018 8:07 PM
Reviewed by Ernesto A (Fort Hood, TX) Reviewed for a 2015 Dodge Ram — Dec 12, 2017 12:16 PM
These lights are very poor. They are not bright at all. I purchased four of them to put behind my grill and it barely lights up the back of my grille. I got some red LED's off of ebay for my motorcycle and they are definitely a lot brighter than these. I'm thinking about getting more there and put it behind my grille. Instructions on the site was bad. Didn't really have any pics how to install it. Pretty much had to figure it out myself.