- Be prepared for whatever weather comes your way with Pro Comp 4" x 6" Driving/Fog Lights
- Work both as driving lights and foul-weather fog lights
- Fits on grille guards, light bars and in some factory light cutouts
- Equipped with high-powered 55W H3 quartz/halogen bulbs
- Their durable housing units are built tough from black ABS
- Its multi-position mount makes it easy to fine-tune your lights' beam angle
- Kit includes 2 lights, wiring harness, in-cab switch and mounting hardware
- Works with 12V electrical systems
- Pro Comp backs your 4" x 6" Driving/Fog Lights with a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Believing the weatherman is like betting on the Washington Generals—Mother Nature always proves him wrong, and the Harlem Globetrotters always back flip-dunk their way to victory. But if you're not sure whether it's going to be clear or cloudy, how can you decide between fair-weather driving lights or foul-weather fog lights? With the Pro Comp 4x6 Driving & Fog Lights, you don't have to choose—they work for both.
No matter what's in the forecast, you're prepared for the best and the worst with Pro Comp 4x6 Lights. Thanks to their multi-positioning mount, you can adjust their angle up or down, switching between a ride height driving beam or aimed low fog light beam pattern. Add to that the 55W H3 quartz/halogen bulbs, and they have the candlepower to pierce the bleakest, blackest night skies.
From grille guards to factory light openings, your Pro Comp 4x6 Fog Lights and Driving Lights are versatile enough to mount almost anywhere on your rig. They measure in at a compact 3.5" x 6", and they're made from black ABS to blend in with your factory trim. Along with the pair of lights, you also get a wiring harness, in-cab switch and a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- Each light housing actually measures 3.5" x 6"
This product has not yet been reviewed.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 6/19 - 6/21