- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Light Bar Sizing Chart (PDF)
- Shadows flee before the daylight-bright of a ProZ 50” Double Row LED Light Bar
- Combination of flood and spot optics boasts a 6,500 Kelvin color output
- Produces up to 50,000 hours of natural, bright-white illumination
- Choose between straight or curved bar options for a stylish look
- Double Row LED Bars grant 180° of forward visibility
- Durable aluminum casing defends against the rigors of the road
- Your ProZ 50” Double Row LED Light Bar carries a 1-year warranty
It’s not easy to find a light bar good enough to sit atop or in front of your rock-crawling champion, let alone one that fits. But mounting a heavy-duty, aluminum-framed ProZ 50” Double Row LED Light Bar has you pretty much covered on both counts.
For the spirited off-roader, there’s arguably few things worse than having to call it a day at sunset—and in certain times of the year, sunset comes far too early. The ProZ Double Row LED Light Bar gives you the candlepower to keep rolling through the deep dark of night. Emitting daylight-like bright-white light at any hour of the day, shadows head for the hills at your approach.
Your Pro Z Twin Row LED Light Bar comes in either a curved or straight housing and boasts a 50,000-hour lifespan, along with a 1-year warranty.
ProZ 50" Double Row LED Light Bar Customer Reviews
4 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Antonio D (CHESTERVILLE, ME) Reviewed for a 2011 Ford F-150 — Apr 25, 2016 4:31 AM
Easy to install, very bright, the only problem is the cooling fins whistle if it's not perfectly aligned. Otherwise it's great!
Reviewed by Darrick B (HOUSTON, TX) Reviewed for a 2012 Nissan Titan — Apr 22, 2016 10:04 PM
I absolutely love this light! It's a great feature to add to any truck/jeep etc. it's extremely bright and has a beautiful bright white color! Highly recommended!!
Reviewed by Jared W (SAVANNAH, GA) Reviewed for a 2013 Ford F-150 — Mar 27, 2016 8:55 AM
Installed on my '13 f150. Looks great and lights up the night! A buddy just had to get one when he saw mine. He got a cheaper brand and you can tell the difference just looking at it. It has been on my truck in Georgia humidity for 3 months now and no fogging or moisture inside at all. I'm thinking of getting a 20" for the grill now.