- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Light up the night like never before with ProZ Bluetooth Color Changing CREE LED Light Bars
- Durable, yet lightweight aluminum alloy housing
- Multi-color RGB LED light bar with dimensional flood/spot combo pro optic lens
- There are seven basic colors that can be used to create 200+ color combinations
- Remote phone app allows you to control your array from anywhere
- Kit includes pre-wired harness and easy-to-install hardware
- Available in multiple lengths delivering up to 16,800 lumens
- Your ProZ Bluetooth Color Changing CREE LED Light Bars carry a 6-month warranty
Your ride may already turn heads when you travel around town, but if you want a guaranteed way to leave them looking – look no further than ProZ Bluetooth Color Changing CREE LED Light Bars.
Wrapped in a durable, yet lightweight aluminum alloy housing, the real shining star of this set-up are the multi-color RGB LED lights with dimensional flood/spot combo pro optic lens. Packed with Bluetooth technology, you can customize your Color Changing CREE LEDs from anywhere with the remote phone app.
ProZ Color Changing LED Bars are available in multiple lengths delivering up to 16,800 lumens and come with a pre-wired harness and easy-to-install hardware. Your ProZ Bluetooth Color Changing CREE LED Light Bars carry a 6-month warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
ProZ Bluetooth Color Changing CREE LED Light Bars Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Mark V (DENVER, CO) Reviewed for a 2001 Toyota Tundra — May 01, 2019 8:07 PM
Reviewed by Brian S (JERICHO, NY) Reviewed for a 2007 Jeep Wrangler — Feb 05, 2018 9:40 AM
Not as high quality as I had hoped for. Was easy to wire up and install, however I've already had to undo and redo all of the connectors as the light was flickering shortly after the first drive after install. The color are nowhere near as bright as I had hoped they would be You can tell it is a cheap lightbar by the fit and finish, but you get what you pay for