- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Add custom shine to your front-end with ProZ LED Headlight Bezels
- Black or triple chrome-plated ABS covers integrated with brilliant LEDs
- Custom-designed for your specific truck or SUV
- Headlight Bezels can double as daytime running lights
- Easily installs with strong, double-sided 3M adhesive tape
- Simple to wire—connect to a 12V power source of your choice and ground
- Sold as a front pair
- Complete the look with a set of ProZ LED Tail Light Bezels (sold separately)
- Your ProZ LED Headlight Bezels are backed by a 1-year warranty
Finish your front-end makeover with a unique, head-turning touch—ProZ LED Headlight Bezels. These one-of-a-kind headlight covers are crafted from durable ABS plastic and outfitted with vivid LEDs that easily double as daytime running lights.
Designed with a custom fit to the contours of your truck or SUV, ProZ LED Headlight Covers are an affordable aftermarket addition that deliver an expensive from-the-dealership appearance.
Easy to install with the included double-sided 3M adhesive tape, ProZ LED Headlight Bezels are ready to impress in minutes—simply wire to a 12V power source of your choice, ground and go. Available in black or triple-plated chrome. Your ProZ LED Headlight Bezels are backed by a 1-year warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov. Wash hands following installation and hanlding.
ProZ LED Headlight Bezels Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Curtis T (League City, TX) Reviewed for a 2011 Ford F-150 — Sep 25, 2015 8:53 PM
I wanted to add DRLs to my 2011 F-150. Ordering was easy, the LED Headlight Bezels arrived quickly and fit perfectly. You do have to find a way to connect the positive wires to a wire that has 12V only when the ignition switch is on. I chose to tie into the wire for the backup camera I had installed previously that is on whenever the ignition is on. Since these lights draw less than 100 mAmp per side, power consumption is not an issue. These lights are not overly bright, but are sufficient.