- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Detailed Information:ProZ Light Bars
- Click Here for Sizing Guide (PDF)
- Advance your off-road lighting with ProZ Double Row CREE LED Light Bars
- CREE LEDs produce up to 20,000 lumens drawing 300W of power
- ProZ Double Row Light Bars are available in several lengthy sizes
- Designed to light your way for up to 50,000 hours
- Produces natural bright-white light with a color temp of 6,500k
- Innovative design boasts a combo of flood and spot optics
- Housed in a tough aluminum casing for added durability
- Each premium Double Row LED Light Bar is sold separately
- Your ProZ Double Row CREE LED Light Bars are backed by a 1-year limited warranty
Enhance your off-road lighting with a ProZ Double Row CREE LED Light Bar and never let the dark diminish a good time again. Brightening your way with high-powered LEDs that produce up to 20,000 lumens, this impressive light bar is capable of turning night into day.
Available in several lengthy sizes, ProZ Double Row CREE LED Light Bars produce a bright-white light designed to mimic natural mid-day sunshine. And, with a combination of both flood and spot optics, this advanced light bar is capable of stretching LED beams to every far-reaching corner ahead.
Housed in a tough aluminum casing and engineered for a lifespan of up to 50,000 hours, each Double Row Light Bar is built to withstand even the most demanding tasks. Each premium ProZ Double Row CREE LED Light Bars is sold separately and comes backed by a 1-year limited warranty.
- Wiring harness, switch and relay sold separately
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov. Wash hands following installation and hanlding.
ProZ Double Row CREE LED Light Bars Customer Reviews
14 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Darren M (VIRGINIA BEACH, VA) Reviewed for a 2010 Ford F-150 — Dec 29, 2015 7:11 AM
Installed this on my 2010 F150 in the lower bumper and it looks Awesome! This is my second light (Bought the 54" one for my windshield) and so far, no regrets. As for my only CON, the wire harness is a little cheap which includes the switch to mount inside. Recommend this light to anyone and the wire kit, just buy and after market switch and some extra Power and Ground wire.
Reviewed by Chris R (minneola, FL) Reviewed for a 2015 Ford F-150 — Dec 04, 2015 9:35 PM