- Detailed Information:ProZ Light Bars
- Click Here for Sizing Guide (PDF)
- Tough trails demand serious illumination from ProZ Heavy Duty CREE LED Light Bars
- Available in several lengthy sizes from 4” to 50”
- Light up the night with up to 21,000 lumens and 260 watts (varies by model)
- The upgraded heat sink in the Heavy Duty bar is twice as thick as the Double Row bar, providing better cooling and allowing up to 50,000 hours of light without risk of overheating
- Innovative optics technology improves light projection, focus and intensity, ensuring the lights illuminate exactly where you want them to
- ProZ Heavy Duty Light Bars feature an improved cage design made with a stronger alloy and contain roughly 40% more material than the Double Row bar
- Thanks to increased sealing, the Heavy Duty Series light bars exceed IP68 waterproof ratings
- Produces natural white light - 6,500K color
- The improved electronics of the internal LED light board are made of higher-grade components that not only increase life expectancy but also allow the bar to operate under a wider voltage range (9-32 volts DC)
- ProZ Heavy Duty LED Light Bars are sold separately
- Your ProZ Heavy Duty CREE LED Light Bars are backed by a 5-year limited warranty
Demanding situations call for a serious light source. From off-roading to trailer hauling, ProZ Heavy Duty CREE LED Light Bars are designed to take punishment and still perform. These premium LED Light Bars are crafted in several lengthy sizes to provide you with just the right amount of illumination for the task at hand.
Brightening your way with up to 21,000 lumens and 260W, ProZ Heavy Duty LED Light Bars are made to deliver efficient lighting for up to 50,000 hours. With improved optics technology, these CREE LED Light Bars project beams of bright natural white light—turning night into day.
ProZ Heavy Duty CREE LED Light Bars are sold separately and are capable of connecting with 12V-32V power supplies. Your ProZ Heavy Duty CREE LED Light Bars are backed by a 5-year limited warranty.
- Relays, switch and wiring harness sold separately
ProZ Heavy Duty CREE LED Light Bars Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Mark S (Cadillac, MI) — Jan 22, 2015 9:06 AM
I mounted this light bar on a stainless bull bar on a 2000 F-350. Hauled snowmobiles to Michigans U.P in heavy snowfall, kept the light on when no on coming traffic was present. This light sure helped to see the road and didn't seem affected by the weather. Works well, looks great.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships By 5/22