- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Beef up your back-end with the ProZ Premium Tail Light Guards
- Contoured with a custom-fit for your year, make and model
- Made from durable .75" x .065” tubing with round .3125” rods for added strength
- Available in a high-quality 304 stainless finish or 5-stage durable black powder coat
- Crafted with smooth, rounded corners for a finished look
- Includes all necessary hardware for no-drill installation using factory holes (most applications)
- Premium Tail Light Guards are sold in pairs
Kicked-up dust, dirt and debris are waiting along every twist and turn of road you drive. Keep your truck damage-free by fortifying your vehicle’s back-end with a rugged set of ProZ Premium Tail Light Guards. Perfectly crafted to the contours of your year, make and model, these custom tail light guards deliver total protection with a side of style.
Durably constructed from thick .75" x .065” tubing with round .3125” rods for added strength, ProZ Premium Tail Light Protectors are as sleek as they are solid with smooth, rounded corners. ProZ Tail Light Protectors are available in your choice of polished or 5-stage durable black powder coat to match or contrast your existing trim package.
Sold in pairs, Premium Tail Light Guards include all the necessary hardware for no-drill installation using your vehicle’s factory holes (most applications). Your ProZ Premium Tail Light Guards carry a 5-year warranty on black powder coat and a Limited Lifetime Warranty on stainless steel.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
ProZ Premium Tail Light Guards Customer Reviews
42 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Douglas S (GREAT FALLS, MT) Reviewed for a 2012 Nissan Frontier — Oct 07, 2018 8:48 PM
Reviewed by Mary S (EAST TAWAS, MI) Reviewed for a 2007 Hummer H3 — Jul 26, 2018 3:00 AM
Reviewed by Edward J (Indian Harbour Beach, FL) Reviewed for a 2017 Nissan Frontier — Apr 17, 2018 4:40 AM
Reviewed by William M (LEVITTOWN, NY) Reviewed for a 2012 Dodge Ram — Mar 06, 2018 6:14 PM
I have a 2012 Ram 1500. I have always wanted to put these on one of my trucks. It makes the truck look tough. I was kind of hesitant buying the black steel ones with New York road salt but polishing them protects them from what I have read. Installation is pretty straight forward and took me about half an hour. Compared to a few other websites Auto Anything had these the cheapest. Would buy again.