- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Ensure a simple lighting swap with a ProZ Vehicle Specific HID Headlight Kit
- Custom-designed to convert the stock set-up on your specific vehicle to HID's
- Heavy-duty CANBUS components included to simplify your wiring install (for applicable vehicles)
- Weather-proofed 35W ballasts provide long-lasting durability
- Compact design intended for easy installation in tight spaces
- Prevention circuitry for error lights and radio-frequency interference
- Kits includes (2) ballasts, (2) HID bulbs, a vehicle specific harness and instructions
- Your ProZ Vehicle Specific HID Headlight Kit is backed by a 3-year warranty
Ensure a stress-free lighting swap when you invest in a ProZ Vehicle Specific HID Headlight Kit. Custom-designed to convert the stock set-up on your ride, this comprehensive HID headlight kit features all the technologically advanced parts you need to complete your upgrade.
This conversion kit for HID headlights features reliable weatherproof 35W ballasts for long-term durability and is engineered with a compact footprint for even the tightest installs. Each HID kit includes two ballasts, two HID bulbs, a vehicle specific harness, hardware and instructions. Your ProZ Vehicle Specific HID Headlight Kit is backed by a 3-year warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov. Wash hands following installation and hanlding.
ProZ Vehicle Specific HID Headlight Kit Customer Reviews
4 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Clayton W (East Wenatchee, WA) Reviewed for a 2008 Dodge Ram — Oct 14, 2016 10:41 PM
Great product the person at auto anything was great the call the company that made the lights I call promise the lights were going to work on my dodge 3500 2008 pickup going everybody about. Both company great product thank you
Reviewed by Jason S (YORK, SC) Reviewed for a 2007 Ford F-150 — Jul 19, 2015 4:28 PM
Definitely worth the money, major bang for your buck. Install was a bit time consuming, but not hard. It wants you to screw it in but i just used a couple zip ties and it did the trick. The Headlights are excellent, I'm pretty sure the low beams are better than my old high beams. I can light up the markers in the road 2 cars in front of me! If you want better headlights, buy these you won't regret it