Ships Between 1/23 - 1/25
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- For the cleanest fit available, install your Luminix Light Bar with the Putco LED Light Bar Roof Mount Bracket Kit
- Custom designed to conform to your factory lines for a fully integrated look
- Holds your light bar steady on the leading edge of your roofline
- Works exclusively with your Putco Luminix Light Bar (sold separately)
- Comes complete with everything you need for a flawless install
- Your Putco LED Light Bar Roof Mount Bracket Kit includes a 90-Day Warranty
With a little bit of duct tape, some liquid nails and a cutting torch, you can make your aftermarket auxiliary lights fit almost anywhere—so long as you're not concerned about how jerry-rigged they look. Fortunately, you don't need to be a homegrown MacGyver to outfit your off-roader with intense illumination. For a custom fit and factory-style finish, park your light in the Putco LED Light Bar Roof Mount Bracket Kit.
Everything you need to integrate your Luminix Light Bar along the leading edge of your roofline is included in Putco's Roof Mount LED Bar Bracket Kit. These LED roof mount brackets are tailor made to flow with your factory lines, creating a seamless, stable and secure spot to set your bar. Plus, it leaves you free to angle your light bar for the optimal angle and ultimate visibility.
From trail-hardened pickups to adventurous SUVs, Luminix Roof Brackets are available for a wide range of rigs. Depending on your vehicle, there might be some modification needed, but the results are well worth the effort. What's more, Putco covers your Rooftop LED Light Bar Mount with a 90-Day Warranty.
- Luminix Light Bar not included
- Some modification may be required depending on your vehicle
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Putco LED Light Bar Roof Mount Bracket Kit Customer Reviews
4 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Kevin K (POUGHKEEPSIE, NY) Reviewed for a 2013 Nissan Frontier — Sep 15, 2017 10:20 PM
Reviewed by oscar r (owasso, OK) Reviewed for a 2012 Dodge Ram — Jul 23, 2014 8:22 AM
It was way too small compared to the pictures and I was sent a curved set of brackets which I did not order so I ordered a new set from someone else. Better off paying the $100+ for some brackets and I'm sure this post won't be posted since it "VIOLATES" THIEr GUIDELINES.i didn't even bother returning them because of the hassle so there went $50 down the drain .
Reviewed by Kenneth B (Concord, NH) — Apr 22, 2014 7:25 PM