- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Brighten your way with high-power Putco Luminix LED Fog Lights
- Plug-n-play installation – no additional wiring required
- Designed to use your factory fog light switch and mounting brackets
- Luminix Fog Lamps are custom-made for your specific make and model
- Durable, black anodized 6061 aluminum housing
- High-power Nichia LEDs produce 2400 lumens with 15-degree focus lenses
- Twice as bright as halogen fog lights
- IP69K rating is the highest protection available against dust & moisture
- Sold as a pair with installation hardware included
- Designed and Manufactured in the USA
- 3-year warranty
Extra illumination is available at the flip of a switch thanks to your Putco Luminix LED Fog Lights. Featuring high-power Nichia LEDs that produce 2400 lumens with 15-degree focus lenses, these lights deliver twice the brightness of halogen fog lights.
Putco LED Fog Lights are a direct replacement for your specific make and model so you know the fit is precise. Luminix LED lights are designed to use your factory fog light switch and mounting brackets and feature easy plug-n-play installation. First-rate quality and far-reaching light make these Putco LED Fog Lamps ideal for any truck or Jeep.
The ultimate way to light your off-road route, Putco Luminix fog lights are bright and durable with an IP69K rating, the highest available, to protect against dust and moisture intrusion. Your Putco Luminix LED Fog Lights also carry a Lifetime Warranty.
Putco Luminix LED Fog Lights Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Ryan Y (Havertown, PA) Reviewed for a 2015 Ford F-150 — Nov 19, 2015 12:55 PM
These fog lights work well and are a close match to the factory LED headlights. They are much brighter than the dull factory fog lights. Install was easy, but get yourself a flat trim tool and pry the original factory fog light housing out from the front side of the truck. Use the trim tool on both sides of the fog light housing and work to disengage the housing from the tabs out from the front side. It will save you a lot of headache vs trying to pry them out from the backside. Nice upgrade.
Reviewed by Richard E (LONG BEACH, MS) Reviewed for a 2015 Ford F-250 — Jun 21, 2015 5:55 AM
These lights work great and they only took a few minutes to install. The only complaint I have is that they look different without a lense on them.