- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Shine a light on any obstacle with Putco ProLux Zero Space LEDs
- Exclusive for Dodge Ram applications – the only kit that will install in Dodge Ram projector beams
- Same size as a factory halogen bulb and 30% smaller heat sink than your standard Silver-Lux Pro
- Improves your light visibility dramatically – bright white light rated at 6000K
- Each lamp employs a Cree XHP70 LED with a 180° beam angle and 6000 lumen output per kit
- Features a custom aluminum tower that allows you to correctly position the LED behind in the lens
- Your Putco Zero Space Headlights are made in the USA and carry a 3-year warranty
You can traverse even the darkest trails in your Dodge Ram with confidence, thanks to a complete Putco ProLux Zero Space LED Kit. The only kit that installs directly into your Ram’s projector beams, these top-of-the-line bulbs are exclusive for use with Ram applications.
The same size as a factory halogen bulb with a 30% smaller heat sink than a standard Silver-Lux Pro, these are lights you can count on to get the job done. Featuring a bright white light rated at 6000K, each lamp boasts a Cree XHP70 LED with a 180° beam angle and 6000 lumen output per kit to greatly improve your light visibility.
Don’t forget about the custom aluminum tower that ensures the LED is correctly positioned behind the lens. Your Putco Zero Space Headlights are proudly made in the USA and come with a 3-year warranty for that added peace of mind.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Putco ProLux Zero Space LED Kit Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Alliance T (EAST HANOVER, NJ) Reviewed for a 2014 Dodge Ram — Mar 14, 2018 8:26 AM
I had a low beam light out so decided to these install new LED lights to get a much needed boost on the light output for my Ram 1500. These lights seemed to be made specific for the Ram Projector Headlight setup. After installation I noticed that the Dash still showed that the lowbeam was out even tho it was clearly working (not sure how to fix this issue yet, any ideas are welcome). The light color is better for night, however, prjector headlamps seem to dim light more than i thought it would.
Reviewed by Chris H (Garner, NC) Reviewed for a 2018 Dodge Ram — Mar 10, 2018 5:28 AM
I installed the Putco ProLux Zero Space LED kit on my 2018 Ram Laramie 2500. These lights were specifically for trucks with factory projector housings. They offer excellent light output compared to factory halogen lights while still maintaining the sharp projector cut off. With the Ram projector housingbthe LEDs need to be clocked facing up. The instructions say down for most but you will have to check and see depending on your application.