- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Add custom shine to your vehicle with Putco Pure Halogen Headlight bulbs
- Improve driver awareness with bright light and high-quality color
- Available in an array of vivid colors to deliver the light that’s right for you
- These replacement automotive halogen bulbs maintain the overall look of your vehicle
- Putco halogen bulbs install in minutes
- Sold in pairs
- Your Putco Pure Halogen Bulbs are backed by a 1-year warranty
Illuminate the rough road ahead of you with Putco Pure Halogen Headlight Bulbs. The combination of radiant light and high-quality, intense color is proven to increase driver awareness while boosting your ride's style.
Available in a broad spectrum of colors. These head-turning colors are intended to add custom flare to your vehicle without modifying your front end. Even better, their vehicle specific fitment ensures you can start brightening the night quickly. These replacement halogen headlight bulbs are sold in pairs. Plus, the Putco Pure Halogen Headlight Bulbs are guaranteed to shine-on with their 1-year warranty.
- Nitro Blue, Jet Yellow and Ignition Purple bulbs are not compliant with DOT and are intended for off-road use only.
- These replacement headlight bulbs are not compatible with HID systems.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Putco Pure Halogen Headlight Bulbs Customer Reviews
285 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Aiah A (Hyattsville, MD) Reviewed for a 2017 Volkswagen GTI — Jan 31, 2020 10:10 PM
Reviewed by WL T (CLEARWATER, FL) Reviewed for a 2017 Hyundai Elantra — Dec 13, 2018 5:38 AM
Reviewed by Joel E (Saint Louis, MO) Reviewed for a 2009 Honda Accord — Nov 24, 2017 11:59 AM
Am an Uber/Lyft driver and wanted a stronger road and curbside presence. On the road, wanted better vision, too. See and be seen. First time the lights were on was at dusk and pavement showed the white light. What I really appreciate is the white beam knifing to the curb and laying a white patch in front of me. Didn't get the hottest light, these are 3100 power, but I'm pleased. Cars in front of me know I'm behind and I'm a safer, more alert driver. Paid my mechanic $20 to install...basic.
Reviewed by Samuel C K L (Fork, MD) Reviewed for a 2013 Fiat 500 — Nov 16, 2017 7:51 AM
Replacing my stock headlights for my 2013 Fiat Abarth was difficult. Local auto parts stores seemed to only stock single filament bulbs. So I tried a LED headlight conversion. While brighter, the LED bulbs cast light with large dark areas resulting in less forward vision than stock bulbs. I was discontent and started searching online for halogen replacements. The Putco bulbs were a great solution! Brighter than stock and no limited forward visability as with the LED bulbs.