- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Cast a brighter light on the road ahead with a Putco Silver-Lux LED Headlight Conversion Kit
- Philips Lumileds with a 4,000 lumens output rating on dual filament high-beam operation
- Clockable collar enables you to adjust the high-powered beam to the precise angle you desire
- LEDs stay cool during use thanks to Putco’s patented, 100% copper-weave cloth heat-sink
- Includes a smaller and fully-enclosed driver and harness assembly
- Anti-flicker/smoothing harness comes with most kits (not included with H16)
- Choose from Silver Lux, Silver Lux Pro and Silver Lux Pro Zero Headlights for your conversion kit
- Manufactured with pride in the U.S.A
- Your Putco Silver Lux LED Headlights are sold in pairs and covered by a 2-year warranty
Anything from a crevice to a mule deer crossing can turn your nighttime cruise into a roadside crash. When the moon – or your foggy factory headlights – won’t do the trick, make the exchange for the blazing brightness of a Putco Silver-Lux LED Conversion Kit.
What separates these replacement lights from the low-visibility pack are Philips Lumileds with an enhanced lumen output rating of 4,000 on dual filament high-beam operation and 6500k on the Kelvin scale. Smaller and less compact than competing models, these bulbs also run cooler during use, thanks to a patented, innovative 100% copper-weave cloth heat-sink. You can choose from Silver Lux, Silver Lux Pro or Silver Lux Pro Zero as your preferred headlight for this conversion kit.
The Putco Silver Lux LED Conversion Kit also sports a clockable collar, which allows you to cast your beams at precise angles for a safer turn behind the wheel. Your long-lasting, bright-casting Putco Silver Lux LED Headlight Conversion is sold in pairs and comes with a 2-year warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Putco Silver-Lux LED Headlight Conversion Kit Customer Reviews
26 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Ronald P (SPOKANE, WA) Reviewed for a 2014 Dodge Ram — Jul 24, 2019 9:25 AM
I swapped out my stock reflector headlights for a set of Spyder projectors and was informed there would be a loss of light output. I included Putoc silver lux led lights as part of the retro and I'm very happy with the light output. In fact the light output is much better than the stock headlights and with the projector "cut off line", there is no reason to worry about shining my headlights too brightly into oncoming traffic.
Reviewed by ACHER L (Alameda, CA) Reviewed for a 2016 Ford Fusion — Mar 27, 2018 9:14 AM
These are an excellent retrofit to replace existing bulbs in your vehicle. Gives plenty of light and appears to be well built. A side note, when installing them in projector type headlights, clock the bulb in the 3 and 9 position
Reviewed by Tyler E (Groton, NY) Reviewed for a 2012 Chevy Silverado — Mar 05, 2018 4:44 AM
Reviewed by bruce L (POLKTON, NC) Reviewed for a 2018 Ford F-150 — Feb 16, 2018 6:18 AM
it's way to hard to try and find the right position to put these in since they just go in hole and nothing to lock them in still don't have them set just right