- Boost your back-end visibility and visual appeal with a Putco Blade LED Tailgate Light Bar
- High-power chip-on-board (COB) controls over 2,000 LEDs, making the Blade LED Tailgate Light Bar the most attractive and brightest on the market
- Two sizes to choose from to fit your truck with easy on/off attachment clips
- Vivid output in red, amber and white for running lights, brake lights, reverse light and turn signals
- Highest IP69K rating means it’s fully-sealed against water and weather
- Included 4-prong wiring harness makes easy work of receiver hitch hook-up
- Putco Blade LED Tailgate Light Bars carry a 3-year warranty
Putco Blade LED Tailgate Light Bars are an eye-catching addition to any truck. Coming in 2 sizes to perfectly fit a range of full-size pickups, this brilliant back-end upgrade boasts over 2,000 high-powered chip-on-board (COB) LEDs. Lighting up in red, amber and white, the Blade operates along with your running lights, brake lights, reverse light and turn signals. 4-prong wiring harness included. 3-year warranty.
Putco Blade LED Tailgate Light Bar Customer Reviews
28 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Patrick C (FLORAL PARK, NY) Reviewed for a 2018 GMC Sierra — Feb 09, 2018 6:32 AM
All of my friends said it looks great. I think it makes my truck safer because I am more visible to the lower cars behind me. When I brake the light bar is right in there field of vision.
Reviewed by edwin m (staten island, NY) Reviewed for a 2017 Chevy Silverado — Nov 28, 2017 9:12 PM
Nicest looking light bar on the market. Easy to install. Good quality.
Reviewed by Robert C (Beverly, MA) Reviewed for a 2013 Dodge Ram — Nov 23, 2017 7:18 AM
The Putco Blade LED Tailgate Light Bar was a great upgrade to my 2013 Ram 1500. A significant increase in rear visibility is provided whether the directional, running light or back-up lights are used. My friends are envious.
Reviewed by Marc C (Ewing, NJ) Reviewed for a 2008 Toyota Tundra — Nov 09, 2017 5:08 AM
I am really loving this Putco Blade LED light strip. Very bright and love the amber turn signals that match my blinkers. Like others say it looks like one continues light rather than individual lights. I've only had it on for a week so I have to follow up on durability. But a 3-year warranty rocks. Recommended for sure
Reviewed by Agustus R W (Pittsburgh, PA) Reviewed for a 2016 Ford F-150 — Oct 05, 2017 9:51 AM
I hooked my light bed to my trailer hitch,I got all kind of warning lights on my dash board.I then reconnected to my taillights,everything is working(well.I have a Fordf150-2016 Lariat
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 5/23 - 5/25