- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Dress your dune surfer for nighttime missions with the Rigid Industries A-Pillar Mount Kit
- These custom mounting brackets bolt into the base of your A-pillars for a clean, no-drill fit
- Offers full vertical and horizontal light adjustment for perfect beam placement
- These brackets are built from 3/16” stainless steel
- Comes with a black powder coat finish to block against corrosion
- With a little prepping, you can custom paint your A-Pillar Light Mounts to match your finish
- Works exclusively with Rigid Industries Q Series, Dually or D2 2x2 LED Lights (sold separately)
- Rigid Industries backs your A-Pillar Light Mount Kit with a Lifetime Warranty
Every off-roader knows to pack along three critical supplies before b-lining it to the bush: extra fuel, tow straps and auxiliary lights. Gas cans and recovery gear are easy enough to stow in the back of your rig, but finding a stable spot to install aftermarket lamps used to be a pain. With the Rigid Industries A-Pillar Light Mount Kit, it's easy to park your high-powered Rigid LEDs right at the base of your windshield.
Leave your drill, Sawzall and angle grinder in the garage. You won't need to make any modifications to fit a Rigid A-Pillar Mount Kit on your rock crawler. Unlike universal light brackets, the Rigid A-Pillar System is completely custom designed for your ride. It bolts in place fast and looks like it came installed at the factory. Better still, they give you full vertical and horizontal adjustability, so you can aim your lamps just how you like them.
Wherever the trail takes you, your Rigid Industrial A-Pillar Light Mount Kit has the guts to survive. Each bracket is built tough from 3/16" stainless steel and finished in a black powder coating to seal out corrosive elements. Plus, they're backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)