- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 10/25 - 10/29
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Bolt that Rigid light bar anywhere along your roll cage with the Rigid Industries Adjustable Bar Clamp Kit
- Designed exclusively for Rigid E Series and SR Series light bars
- The simple, secure way to add serious candlepower to your sand rail, ATV or Jeep
- Offers 1” of adjustability at both ends to dial in the beam placement
- Built to last from black anodized aluminum
- Comes complete with a pair of clamps
- Pick from a range of sizes to fit your tubing
- Constructed right here in the U.S.A.
- Lifetime Warranty included
Dark trails spell danger for your intrepid off-roader. Unless you've got a ton of candlepower to light your way, your adventures have to end when the sun sets. Prep your trail prowler for a big boost in lighting performance with Rigid Industries Adjustable Bar Clamp Mounts.
The Rigid Industries Bar Clamp Kit comes with everything you need to properly park an E Series or SR Series LED light bar on your roll cage. You get a pair of billet aluminum bar clamps in your choice of diameters. Unlike old-school stationary mounts, Rigid Bar Clamps give you 1" of adjustability at both ends. So you can angle your light just right for prime nighttime visibility.
As strong as the Rubicon is long, Rigid Bar Mounts are built tough from billet aluminum. No matter what Mother Nature rains down on your rock crawler, they're sealed up safe by an all-weather black anodized finish. Better still, they're made in the U.S.A. and backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Rigid Industries Adjustable Bar Clamp Mounts Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Bryan A (Pine Bluff, AR) Reviewed for a 2012 Toyota Tacoma — Feb 21, 2015 6:01 AM
Reviewed by Cody M (DALLAS, TX) — Nov 06, 2014 10:24 AM
I looked and looked for adjustable bar clamps from other manufacturers, but kept coming back to Rigid. I was very happy to find them at Auto Anything for a few dollars less than the other retailers. I ordered them with express shipment, and was very satisfied with immediate shipping and receiving them in time to mount by rear view panel mirror the night before my race. Thanks Auto Anything.