- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Click Here to see the RIGID Difference in quality manufacturing (PDF)
- Enhance your off-roading safety and functionality with Rigid Industries Chase Rear Facing LED Lights
- Reverse, courtesy, strobe, running and brake light modes available in one beefy package
- Durable aluminum housing internally ringed by powerful, multicolored LEDs
- 715-lumen, white light center portion functions as an area light
- Also features a smaller, downward-facing courtesy light for illuminating the cargo area
- Rigid Industries Chase LEDs can be used individually or wired to your battery
- Your Rigid Industries Chase Rear Facing LED Lights are made in the USA and backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
It’s easy to lose yourself behind the dingy windshield of your rugged off-roader, but when you and your trail buddies stay out past dark, one thing you don’t want to do is lose each other. By outfitting your UTV, rail, buggy or Jeep with Rigid Industries Chase Rear Facing LED Lights, your every fear becomes a work of fiction.
The experts at Rigid Industries knew what they were doing when they built this bad boy – aiming to enhance safety and functionality, they packed reverse, courtesy, strobe, running and brake lights into one durable aluminum package. A halo of brightly-colored LEDs (available in red, amber and blue) around the perimeter of the aluminum housing can be employed as a strobe, running light or third brake light.
The center portion produces a brilliantly white, 715-lumen glow, and there’s also a smaller, downward-facing courtesy light to keep you from scrounging blindly in your cargo area for some crucial tool or toy. Made right here in the USA, your Rigid Industries Chase Rear Facing LEDs are supported by a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Rigid Industries Chase Rear Facing LED Light Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Jon K (PERRIS, CA) Reviewed for a 1997 Toyota Tacoma — Oct 19, 2017 7:57 AM
Reviewed by richard d (somerset, NJ) — Jun 22, 2017 3:09 AM
Light is well built with alot of features. Alittle on the pricey side but worth it. Easy to mount, but envolves a decent amount of wiring. Nice addition to my 64 manx buggy as a multi function 3rd brake light.