Guaranteed Lowest Price
- Product Info
- Customer Reviews
- Manufacturer Info
- Return Information
- Not sure which beam pattern to select? Click Here to see how RIGID's beam patterns compare (PDF)
- Click Here to see the RIGID Difference in quality manufacturing (PDF)
- Deck out your dune buggy with the Rigid D2 LED Lights
- These 3” x 3” powerhouses feature two rows of LEDs for intense illumination in a compact, easy-to-install square chassis
- Multiple Specter Optic beam options: Wide, Driving and Diffused Driving patterns with 3096 raw lumens or the long-range Hyperspot pattern with 1760 raw lumens
- Rated to run more than 50,000 hours
- The heavy-duty housing unit is made from A360 aluminum with a polyester powder coating to hold Mother Nature at bay
- Covered by a heavy-duty polycarbonate lens that’s optically clear and virtually unbreakable
- Sealed with a molded silicone gasket to stop water, dirt and grime
- Rigid D2 LED Lights have an impressive operating range of -40F to +145F
- Integrated heat sinks ensure optimal thermal control
- RoHS compliant, IP69K certified and MIL-STD-810G certified
- Pick between surface mount and flush mount options
- Includes a wiring harness with all-weather Deutsch connectors, mounting hardware and an in-cab switch
- Built with pride in the USA and backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Is it hip to be square? Rigid Industries definitely thinks so. That's why they developed the Rigid D2 LED Lights. Decked out with two rows of three LEDs pumping out intense candlepower, these 3" x 3" lights give you the freedom to traverse the trickiest off-road terrain in the dead of a moonless night. Pretty cool, right? We agree.
Fallen trees, tumbled boulders and punishing potholes—your Rigid Industries D2 LED Lights amplify your ability to spot hazards early and respond appropriately. Whether you want to fill the entire frontier with light or focus your attention down range, Rigid lets you choose. These bold lamps come in multiple Specter Optic beam patterns, from wide-angle floods to tightly-concentrated Hyperspot spotlights.
No matter how punishing the path you take, your Rigid D2 LED Lights have the guts to survive. Built to Baja 1000-grade resilience, they feature an all-aluminum housing, virtually indestructible polycarbonate lens and a waterproof molded silicon seal. Better still, each auxiliary light is made in America, ships with all install hardware and is backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
- Rigid D2 LED Lights are so intense that they’re only intended for off-road use.
- Raw lumens is based on LED manufacturer specifications.
- Distance with .25 lux and Peak Beam Intensity are tested using ANSI/NEMA FL standards.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)